“Great, clean, centrally-located hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Lake Dallas
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
“Great, clean, centrally-located hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

I highly recommend Best Western Plus, Lake Dallas to anyone coming in town, especially if you're shipping, storing, or picking up a vehicle from the Vehicle Processing Center right across the street. Hotel is new, breakfast was fantastic, and free internet worked fine. Overall, it was a great experience.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

sunny8808, Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 22, 2014
Let me thank you for your kind words of appreciation. I am glad I could provide you a pleasant experience during your stay here. It is my pleasure to accommodate you and request you to consider us during your future visits. We appreciate your business. Thanks again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Oklahoma City, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

Very neat and comfortable. Good Breakfast. Fruit and good selection We stayed in three Best Westerns while attending Volley Ball Tournaments and were pleased with all of them. The rooms were very clean and the staff was very helpful. I would not hesitate to stay at a Best Western on our next trip

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

sunny8808, Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Hi,
Thank you for your appreciating words. We appreciate your time to review your experience with us. It would be my privilege to accommodate you during your future visits. Thanks again g=for your business.
San Antonio. Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

I found the Best Western in Lake Dallas to be very nice. I would stay again if I am ever going that way. I bought my ticket on line and later found that I would have saved $15.00 if I had just walked in the door and bought it that day. The Staff was wonderful. The Breakfast waffles were great but the eggs and biscuits were cold and bacon undercooked, but the gravy was hot and I ate them. It all was pleasant..

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

sunny8808, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Thank you for your review. I am glad we could meet your expectations and keep you happy. Thank you for choosing us for your stay. It will my pleasure to accommodate you during your future visits. We appreciate your business.
Wake Forest, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

I just recently concluded a week's stay here and was pleased with everything at this hotel. Location wise, it's convenient to I-35E, but not right next to it, and it's also set back from the main road it's on- quiet surroundings, considering it's proximity to everything. The staff is attentive, friendly, and efficient. The breakfast provided is above average and the public places and rooms were spotless. Also, the rooms are nicely sized. What more could you ask for? Recommended...I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
sunny8808, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest. Your appreciating words drive our effort towards constant improvement. Thank you for taking your time to review your experience at my property. Looking forward to serve you even better during your future visits. Thanks again for your business.

Sunny
Providence, Rhode Island
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

I stayed at the Best Western in Lake Dallas last week while I visited my son who is attending school at UNT in Denton. I didn't want to spend much, but did want a clean and convenient (to Denton and Lewisville) hotel. The Best Western fit the bill. The room was big and clean. My only complaint is that the television picture was fuzzy and I had to jiggle the cable to get a clear picture. The hotel is convenient to both Lewisville (where a dear friend lives) and Denton. There are also several restaurants close by. I would stay there again...

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
sunny8808, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
Thank you for reviewing your stay at our property. I am glad, we met your expectations. I promise you to provide even better experience during your future visits. Thank you again for your business.
Lincoln, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

The rude front desk staff was bad enough, but to realize while you're IN the shower, that the shower gel dispenser is COMPLETELY EMPTY and there are no bars of soap available, is unacceptable. It is obvious that the main goal for this hotel is to SAVE MONEY; not to accommodate guests!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

sunny8808, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
With great feel of regret I apologize on behalf of my entire crew. Guest satisfaction being our top priority, it is painful to know that we could not meet your expectation. I would like to offer you a 25% discount on your next stay with us. I believe you would provide us another opportunity to grow up to your expectation and serve you better. Kindly contact us directly when you make your reservation next time so that we can provide you the discount. We care for our guests and want to make sure a pleasant experience for their business with us.

Sincerely
Sunny
Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

My wife and I have usually stay here when we visit my clan in the DFW area. Hotels are usually all the same to me, especially when the lghts are off, but Sonny (manager/owner) and his family have left a pretty good impression. Quiet, clean and, to date, the most comfortable bed(s) in the business I have ever experienced (including some high end 5 star places). You guys are the best...

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
sunny8808, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 4, 2014
That was really encouraging to me. I take utmost care to provide you the best and guest satisfaction means the most to me. It was my pleasure to have you as my guest at my property. Will strive to provide the best service during your future visits.

Been to BEST WESTERN Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!