“great value, clean rooms” 5 of 5 stars

You added Days Inn LaPorte to your Saves list
Days Inn LaPorte
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   705 Hwy 146 S, La Porte, TX 77574   |
Ranked #8 of 13 Hotels in La Porte

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

Prior to my trip from Tennessee to Texas the week of July 04,2013; I checked the reviews on this hotel. I developed mixed emotions about this hotel. Upon arrival, I was greeted courteously and the front desk clerk went out of her way to place me in a ground floor room due to my upcoming race and possible knee issues. In my nice and clean room, I had some difficulty with my remote. I called the front desk and inquired about new batteries. She immediately sent someone to check out the issue and he found the remote was disabled. He quickly replaced it, apologized for any inconvenience and talked with me for a moment about the planned upgrades for the hotel and his previous trips to Chattanooga. A couple of days into my stay, my door would not lock. I called the front desk and within 15 minutes, maintenance had diagnosed the problem (just normal wear and tear) and was correcting it. My door was perfect by the time I returned from a short trip into a neighboring town. The hotel was quiet and peaceful. The pool was excellent, housekeeping went above and beyond to meet my needs and the staff was friendly and helpful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and will stay here again when I return each year for the Baytown Bud Heatwave race.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Georgetown, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

The carpet was so grimy, we didn't want to take off our shoes. Not enough parking near the rooms - all kinds of room around the back of the building. Bad planning. Not much of a choice of breakfast foods. We ate out.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Travelers are raving about these La Porte hotels

La Porte
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Not enough towels for people booked. Used towels for the pool went to the frony desk to ask for more and was only given 2 towels for 4 people. When room service came they only brought 2 towels and rags every day. Other than that it was great.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn LaPorte? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn LaPorte

Address: 705 Hwy 146 S, La Porte, TX 77574
Location: United States > Texas > Texas Gulf Coast > La Porte
Ranked #8 of 13 Hotels in La Porte
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn LaPorte 2*
We are conveniently close to companies like Exxon Mobile, BP and Shell Oil, as well as the NASA Space Center, Maxim Crane and JV Industrial. From sailing on the Galveston Bay, shopping at Baybrook Mall and dining at the Kemah Boardwalk to watching a live Houston Astros baseball game at Minute Maid Park, there are a wide array of activities to do near our Days Inn hotel in La Porte. Our Texas hotels site offers easy access to Space City and the best of La Porte from the awe-inspiring Fred Hartman Bridge to the sandy shores of Sylvan Beach Park. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn LaPorte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Days Inn LaPorte, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.