“Driver” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Value Place La Porte

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in La Porte
Value Place La Porte
You added Value Place La Porte to your Saves list
1506 West Fairmont Parkway, NWQ 14th St (St Hwy 146) & West Fairmont Pkwy, La Porte, TX 77571   |
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in La Porte
“Driver”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

I was able to get a room at the last minute. Jermaine Banks was on duty that day. He was very helpful,knowledgeable and professional. The property was very clean inside and out. The rooms and property have been taken care of very well. There is a Kroger grocery store right next door. Very convenient and clean there also. There also some restaurant close by as well. Mr. Banks showed me my room and around the property before I decided to stay here. Great place to stay and just minutes away from all major interstates.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

I've stayed here several times at this location.All the employees are very friendly and helpful. Andrea was also very helpful and always had a huge smile on her face every time we saw her. That always made our day. Knowing that the staff is in the highest of spirits.

• Stayed March 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

Stayed here during my transition from Houston to Arlington. Clean rooms, friendly staff and affordable. Internet is a little slow but at least it works. Andrea and Jermaine are easy to work with and very helpful. They always great you with a smile. Definitely will stay here again.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Dickinson, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

You could not ask for a better staff than at the Value Place in La Porte, Texas. Being confined to a wheelchair you would think things would be limited. Not at the Value Place, they are at the top of there game for handy crap accessibility. And any time you need anything day or night they are right their. I had got stuck in the shower and poor John was right there in a flash. His a very good maintenance man. He keeps the place ticking. And Kelly goes way beyond being just an employee. I could not get to the store because it was raining. So she went when she got off. She really is a great employee. Besides having a pretty smile. She just brightens your day. Kelly and John are just a few. You have Jermaine, Andrea, and Stephanie. They are all hard worker's. I will be glad to recommend Value Place to all my friends and family.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
league city
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

I'm not a big hotel fan of any sorts but I was very, very pleased with value place in la porte. The hotel was extremely clean and the customer service was outstanding. Kelly will greet you with a smile everyday and genuinely seem to care how I'm doing. Other employees like John has gone out of his way to be helpful and always has been very nice. This hotel has a wonderful concept of how to run a great buisness. I like the fact that all the rooms have kitchens and everything is optional here. If you dont need it you dont pay for it.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Oakdale
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014 via mobile

The elevator was messed up everyday, one employes thought it was funny, stating "Merry Christmas" It's not funny to climb four stories after working 12 hour days, especially everyday. We had to carry all our stuff up four flights of stairs! One employee could only tell me how the boss would only buy the "cheapest stuff" for the motel. Every time you would see him he was complaining. Didn't smell like he had a bath in days. The heat didn't work in our room. When I went to the front desk to get clean towels he stated "I don't guess I'm gonna get to eat anytime soon with people coming to the desk". He brought me back a basket of wadded up towels and stated "that's how you get them, sorry but I have to eat too you know". We checked out and moved to a better motel.

• Stayed February 2014
Jeff H, Area Manager at Value Place La Porte, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Dear Jessica,

Thank you for your recent TripAdvisor review with specific examples of where we failed to meet your expectations on your recent visit. I apologize for the less than desirable experience with our staff member and assure you this is not typical of a stay at our Value Place – La Porte.
I want to assure you that we take your feedback seriously and we have taken measures and provided additional training with our staff to prevent this in the future.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and we would love another opportunity to show you the great service you deserve. If we can be of assistance in the future, please contact us directly at (281) 471-6600 or hou77571@valueplace.com.

Regards,
Jeff Huggins
La Porte, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

the stay here was excellent. jermaine,Kelly,Andrea,Jonh,and Stephanie were very helpful and respectful. Everything i needed they were quick to help. LaPorte Texas was excellant property to stay. i would recommand others to stay here for visiting buisness moving and etc..

Room Tip: swimming pool