“Just plain Great BBQ” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue
San Antonio
“Just plain Great BBQ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

Love the brisket it is some of the best I have ever had. I do not like the sides all that much but they are ok. Sausage is great also.

Visited December 2013

Kyle, Texas
“Great Family Owned BBQ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

We recently decided to visit Milt's. Based on reviews I decided to get the ribs and chicken, but since we got there late, they were already out of both. In their defense, the server told me that is rare. They'd had someone come and order an unusually large amount without giving them a heads up. Anyhow, I ended up ordering the brisket, inwardly disappointed ... because brisket is so often disappointing. Well, I'm glad they were out of my first choice because that brisket was awwwwesome! Thick sliced, moist, flavorful and fall-off-the-fork tender. Great coleslaw too (also often disappointing).

Went back a second time for the ribs and they were tender and delicious. This place will easily become one of our favorites.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Austin, Texas
“Great bbq”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

Just moved to kyle and saw this restaurant on my way home. We went the next weekend and the bbq was very moist and great flavor. The cole slaw was good too. Ordered the mac and cheese for my daughter but it was flavoreless she didnt eat it.the service was good and girls were friendly. Only thing is they only accept cash but they have an atm inside.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Wimberley, Texas, United States
“Great Food and Great NEW location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

The food was really good, best ribs ever, got the hay stack by mistake, but will order that again, good mistake to make. Got to give this place a try.

Visited March 2013
Conroe, Texas
“Worth a trip into town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

I liked this little place! I thought the food was very good, the inside was quant and the people were really friendly. Be warned, this not some chain restaurant and they do run out of items. So don't show up at 5 minutes till closing and then get upset if they are out of something. Case in point, I went there solely to have ribs and they were out. Sure, I was mad, but only at myself for being late or not calling ahead. With that being said, the brisket was really good, the chicken ok, but the sausage was excellent. Flavour was perfect and it was all good with or without sauce, which is a good sign. The sides were nothing special but they were good. Of course I don't go for sides. All in all, I want to go back! And for me, that is the true test. Price is right, portions are good and the taste and smell of the food is what I hope for when thinking about BBQ.

• Visited March 2013