“Always A Great Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 93 Restaurants in Kingwood
Cuisines: Italian
Houston, Texas
“Always A Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

My wife and I are regulars at Carrabba's in Kingwood TX. Best salads. Consistently excellent service regardless of how many tables are occupied or empty. Always ask what the chef specials are, they are a treat. Even the Italian Salad with Grilled Chicken, a simple, yet great meal. Go and enjoy!

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Austin, Texas
“Gracious Staff and Delicious Steaks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

We went twice in two days for lunch and dinner. Lunch prices are very reasonable and the portions are great, plus served with complimentary bread like dinner. The steaks are cooked to perfection and their chicken fettuccine is delicious. Tall bar table was nice for dinner and the booth in the dining area was nice for lunch.

Visited July 2014
Dayton, Texas
“Great combination of food, atmosphere, and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

I've been a regular at Carrabba's Kingwood for the past few years. I have to say that it's one of my favorite restaurants of all time. It's rare to find a place where the food, atmosphere and service are all top notch.

Their spaghetti is probably the best I've ever had, and they do a really good job with their various versions of chicken breast. The bread that is served with every meal is outstanding!

The interior is very nicely decorated (recently remodeled) and the music playing from the speakers is a classy combination of old style pop tunes and jazz.

Service is where Carrabba's really stands out. The hostesses have always been friendly and courteous, and the servers have been attentive and cheerful. Some of those who have stood out to me in particular are Ashley, K.C., and Amanda. I've probably eaten at this location at least 100 times (nearly every week for the past 2.5 years) and I can only remember one time when the food and service was sub-par. That's a pretty good track record!

If you like good quality Italian food with a little "Texas" in the mix, then Carrabba's Kingwood is a great place to dine!

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Houston, Texas
“Good Experience This Time!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

I had eaten here before and stopped going a couple years ago because we just could not seem to ever get good service. I do like their food so my friend and I decided to try it again. I asked for a table that was not out in the middle of things because the noise level gets pretty loud and the hostess complied very nicely. Our server was attentive and followed through on everything we asked of her. My dinner was shrimp and scallops over pasta and it was quite tasty. We were celebrating the end of a long year of hard work, so I was very glad it was an enjoyable evening. I do find the prices a bit expensive.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Houston, Texas
“This MIGHT be your kind of place....”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

This might be your kind of place if you like long waits, rude servers, and then capping all that off with an average meal that is served lukewarm. If not, then just order pizza from a delivery place, it's hotter, cheaper, and just as authentically Italian as Carrabba's Grill.

Visited December 2013