“This place Is lousy. ” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #39 of 93 Restaurants in Kingwood
Cuisines: Fast Food
“This place Is lousy. ”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

I had the chicken fajita sub. I couldn't choke it down with the flat soda I was given. Thank god there was subway right down the street or I would have lost faith in a sandwich based restaurant.

Louisiana
“Very very good.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

Delicious - way too much to eat at one time, but soo good! I especially enjoyed the IBC Root Beer. Really meaty fries were plenty to share between the three of us. There were several choices of ingredients and the bread was much better than the usual droopy soggy buns usually served with this kind of meaty sandwich.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Friendly staff good sandwiches”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

We stopped in after a movie on Saturday. The owner himself was working the counter. He is actually from Philly believe it or not. Per him he has been making cheesesteaks since he was a kid. The restaurant was quiet and clean. Service was fast. I enjoyed the cheesesteak and fries that I ordered. I would suggest double meat and easy on the mayo. I will probably go back when I am in the area.

Kingwood, Texas, United States
“it is good but nothing that special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

This is a good Philly Cheesesteak but I don't feel like I just stepped out into the middle of Philadelphia, Pa.

Visited May 2012
“Third time's a charm!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012 via mobile

Stopped in here twice and didn't care for the food. A friend told me it was better now so weren't ack. Glad I did ecause it was great! Order double meat!! You'll love it too.