“Cant begin to discribe” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Pizza & Pasta, Sandwiches
Altus, OK
“Cant begin to discribe”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

I don’t know where to start. Owner must be from Oklahoma haha! The service was as bad as the food and the food was absolutely disgusting. Dried out fly ridden terrible choice horrific display buffet from hell. Paid then looked at the mess, got our money back and left, went to Sonic. Sonic is good. Do not eat here don’t even stop and stare just keep going to...wherever.

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Townsend DE
“Worst buffet I have ever been in”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

Small town buffet but no excuse. Stopped in Kingsville for the night so no knowledge of restaurants. Actually no really good choices except fast food for a good meal. Stopped at one steak house and I didn't get the impression it was very clean. Decided to stop at Sirloin Stockade since we didn't have much available. Big mistake. We were there late afternoon so the buffet areas appeared clean, which is my number one priority of a restasrant. As we got our food things got suddenly worse. As you proceed further into the restaurant the odor grows worse. It is not a food odor it is of a place that has not been thoroughly cleaned in a long time. It was so bad I could not eat my meal. I tried a dessert and it was so bad it took on the odor of the restaurant. Even the tea tasted of it. I am all for local support of businesses but I would never enter this restaurant again unless they did a complete front to back and floor to ceiling cleaning. I can't imagine what the kitchen is like. Don't like to write bad reviews but this one deserves it.

• Visited February 2013