“Thankful Rooms were Available” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Kingsville
Richmond Hill, Georgia
“Thankful Rooms were Available”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2012 via mobile

In town on business with five colleagues. Due to a reservation issue @ Hampton Inn we had to find an alternate hotel. The Quality Inn had 6 rooms available at a sugnificant savings. We were thankful as other hotels seemed to be booked up.

My room was basic but comfortable, with a king size bed and 32 inch flat screen TV. Breakfast was OK with egg omlets, sausage patties and Texas shaped waffles. The hotel bar (The Bull Room) was odd in that only beer was sold and it closed at 10 PM.

Over the course of four nights, neither I nor my colleagues experienced any of the problems cited by prior reviewers. Perhaps we were lucky or the Hotel has different management. Either way, for $60 per nite, I was glad that the Quality Inn could accommodate our basic needs.

• Stayed May 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
san antonio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2012

So after the reviews I decided to book! It's nothing terrible by any means a place to sleep one night not bad at all!

• Stayed May 2012
San Antonio, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 29, 2012

This was the Worst hotel I have ever stayed inn!!!! the staff is not aware of there own book policies...Idiots. The rooms were dirty and they expected us to stay out in the parking lot while they clean the damm rooms.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Kingsville hotels

talihina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2011

My first room had black mold on the ceiling so the second night they moved us to another room and upon entering we saw a cockroach 1 1/2 inches long on the wall. The next morning at the sink in bathroom there were 5 or 6 little ones running around. For 80.00 a night I expect better. Next week I try super 8.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Kingsville, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2010

Hello everyone. My family and I moved from Buffalo, NY to Kingsville. After 3.5 days and 1,714 miles of driving myself, mother, sister, brother-in-law, nephew and nieces found this place to hunker down in before moving in to the new place the next day. Our pick up truck w/uhaul trailer and UHaul truck rested out in the lot. Like other hotels we curtiously parked them in the back. The next morning we found the pick up truck's right side widows busted. When we reported this to the police they mentioned this location has had recent series of moving truck break ins. Yes, the hotel front desk conveniently forgot to mention to us. It has been such a frequent incident the police barely inspected our vehicle. My advice go elsewhere.

If you think I am making this up then call the Kingsville Police Department at Main # 361.592.4311, Information Line # 361.593.8800, http://www.kingsvillepd.us/Contact.html our date of incidence was July 29, 2010.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
White Heath, IL
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2009

The guy at the front count was impossible to understand.
My room was only cleaned once in a 6 night stay.
I ran out of towels. Requested more towels from the front desk and received none. I had to flag down a housekeeping lady to get a towel and she gave me a dirty one.
The refridgerator smelled of mildew and was covered in rust and broken plastic.
The wiring in the walls crackled (which is hazardous) but the hotel didn't seem to care, even when the microwave stopped working.
I was told I would get certain channels and received none of them.
The vent cover in the bathroom fell off the wall while I was in there.
There was no iron in the room when I was told there would be.
The only person in the entire hotel that was nice was the lady that helped me check out.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with friends
austin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2008

We frequent kingsville many time throughout the year (grandchildren). we have stayed at every hotel including the new hampton inn off of hwy 77. for the pric, this place offers excellent service and the rooms were very clean and it was a very pleasent stay. property may be older but you can't notice it. this is our new favorite place in kingsville!

• Stayed July 2008
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Quality Inn Kingsville? Share your experiences!