“Restaurant staff Patricia absolutely wonderful” 5 of 5 stars

Save 10-30%
Ranked #4 of 30 Hotels in Killeen
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Restaurant staff Patricia absolutely wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

Patricia is a wonderful waitress at this resturant enjoyed our stay
Hotel staff as well is wonderful.
Accommodating to military and families.
Our 4th time here due to work, definitely will be returning to this hotel and area.
Would recommend to all

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

After a two night stay I am happy to say the entire staff at this hotel is very personable and friendly. They will all go that extra step to ensure you have what you need and are satisfied with your stay

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Florence, ky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

Flew into Killeen for an early Thanksgiving with the family. Plan was to leave on Sunday, however all flights cancelled either due to weather or mechanical issues with United. Anyway, they sent us to stay at this hotel and we were pleasantly surprised. The lobby and bar is beautiful, the staff was very helpful, the pool and cabana's were very nice (even though it was raining and 30 degrees, so we didn't get to enjoy them). The room was very large, super clean and beautifully decorated. The only reason I give this hotel a 4 star, is that the bed was very hard. I understand that some folks like a firm bed, but not me. I did not sleep very well. The room service food was just okay. However, I would stay there again and would just order a foam pad for the bed, and get up and go downstairs for breakfast.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

My buddy an I went to an Oklahoma State vs Texas football game. The hotels in Austin were overpriced for the value and we booked here because the rates were SO much better than Austin. Just an hour away. It was clean. Very clean. Choice of pillows--firm or soft! Staff was friendly. Wish we could've used the hot tub but no time for that. Breakfast was excellent. I'd stay here again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Belton, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

I highly recommend this hotel for many reasons. My business associates and I meet here weekly and are always greeted by a friendly, well trained staff who take pride in their work. The management is also very hands on and friendly; definitely leading by example. Lastly, the meeting area is spacious and very clean.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Neel M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Killeen-Fort Hood, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Jenny D
Thank you for your kind words about our staff and meeting space. We enjoy having your group here and look forward to many more events for you all in the future. Our staff takes great pride in taking care of our guests and we are grateful to have such a caring staff. Once again thanks for the kind words.
Killeen, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

I travel alot for my job and stay at many different hotels through out the country. This hotel is clean, friendly and has a nice bar downstairs. The GM even took me in his own car to get something to eat after hours, even though the offical van service had stopped running- a nice touch. Would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Neel M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Killeen-Fort Hood, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
George,
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with us and we appreciate your feedback and hope to see you soon! I will pass your comments onto our staff and let them know the great remarks.
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

We arrived very late, glad the room was still there for us. This place looked and smelled clean. Very beautiful, clean room. Did I say that cleanliness was important for us? LOL.

Also found staff to be friendly, professional and courteous. The desk clerk reimbursed my online reservation Credit Card billing fee and gave me a cheaper rate, don't know why, and he didn't say anything about it during check-in or check-out -- just a pleasant surprise when I got home and checked my CC billing online...about $20 cheaper. I got the exact kind of room I reserved online. A mystery. What a guy! This is so the Opposite of common rip-off experiences you discover with hotels these days. What a nice stay. The way it should be.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Claire,
Thank you so much for the great feedback for your stay with us and we are so glad to hear all the wonderful comments. I will be sure to pass them on to our staff today and we hope to see you soon. Thanks once again!

Been to Holiday Inn Killeen-Fort Hood? Share your experiences!