“Awesome weekend!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 29 hotels in Killeen
Tyler, Texas
“Awesome weekend!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

I was here for my grandson's wedding and was so impressed with the wonderful atmosphere and cleanliness of the hotel. The room was unbelievable! Very nice accomodations and I slept better than I have in months! It was a great place for the wedding and so nice to have the reception just down the hall. The rooms for the wedding and reception were beautiful and loved all the mirrors! I enjoyed my entire stay. The staff was very nice and helpful and I loved having the kitchen facilities in my room.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
ShiloHotels, Manager at Shilo Inn Suites - Killeen, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Dear Ann W,

We appreciate your time in sharing your stay experience with us. Hope you will be back soon!

209 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Starkville, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

We enjoyed our stay at Shilo Inn, Killeen, TX
This was our second time there and we highly recommend it.
It's like a home away from home. Large rooms, comfortable beds
and kitchen amenities. Wonderful hot breakfast with great coffee
and delicious cold juice and fruits.
Risheah at the front desk was on top
of her game and provided any information we needed.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
ShiloHotels, Manager at Shilo Inn Suites - Killeen, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
Dear Mitze E.

Thank you for sharing your experience of your hotel accommodation with us. We appreciate you choosing us.

Odessa, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

I cannot overstate my satisfaction with the caring service my family received from the entire Shilo Inn staff during our recent stay.
My extended family and friends of the family stayed at the Shilo while gathering for the funeral of a family member. EVERYONE on the Shilo staff went out of their way to ensure that all of our needs were met. They coordinated accommodations to group rooms of family rooms were together, made meeting rooms available, set up special catering on short notice and, in short, made us all real like family. To use an overused cliché, they all went "above and beyond" to make our stay as comfortable and pleasant as possible.
We could not have been treated better than we were by the entire Shilo staff and management. I'm not sure if this the appropriate forum to thank the staff for their exceptional care and service but it is more than deserved. Thank you all.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Dear Tom P.

Thank you for sharing your feedback with me. We appreciate you being our guest and delighted to hear you had great stay with us.

N. Anderson, General Manager
Corpus Christi, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

This hotel is overpriced, horrible unfriendly staff, and beds feel like the are plywood with a sheet over them! I never write reviews, but this hotel made me so upset I feel I need to warn others. Check-in was fine. We booked through another company so the hotel requires a credit card so they can put a hold of $50 incase of any damages. Went to our room, getting there was a challenge for me because all the hallways smell like body oder and im pregnant, so it tok everything I had to keep from tossing my cookies. Get into our room everything looks clean, go to the potty and it doesnt flush. Being too tired and having a handy husband I decided to just wait to tell someone the next morning. I take a shower before and only 1 towel. My husband dried off with a wash cloth. Go to lay down in the "bed" and it is so hard it made my insides hurt. I know hotel beds are hard, but this was a whole new level. My husband likes a firm bed, even this "bed" hurt him physically. Okay, next morning go down stairs report toilet and towel problem at 9am, don't return until 10 pm. We walk into our room no towels and still no flushing toilet. Husband goes to front desk, reports that it was never fixed, and no towels. Staff did not care. They didnt offer to switch us rooms, and said they would bring us towels. 2 hours later we recieved A meaning 1 towel. Two days of no working toilet, a bed that literally hurt my insides, and no towels. Dont waste your money. The hotel gave me 35% off my stay, after I had to call them several times. Even if they gave the room to us free for the two nights we stayed and a free stay for the rest of my life I would NEVER stay there again.

• Stayed November 2013
ShiloHotels, Manager at Shilo Inn Suites - Killeen, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
Dear Spacefro,

I am so disappointed to learn of your disheartened experience with us. I would like the opportunity to speak with you directly. Please contact me and would like to make this matter right.

Best Regards,

Mabank, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

best in killeen jasmin and danielle are the best at booking rooms and making you feel right at home with your stay and takes care of any issue that may that comes up with your stay there the best with food and gym pool

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Dear Kevin M,

Thank you we appreciate you being our guest; as well certainly taking the time to share your feedback with us.

N. Anderson

Been to Shilo Inn Suites - Killeen? Share your experiences!