“One of my stand-bys” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Large groups
Killeen
“One of my stand-bys”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

Always good italian fare. People are always nice ad helpful. When they have the Tuscan Chicken Get IT. It,s very good, but only there on certain times. The all you can eat pasta bowel is one of my favoites as well, but again only for a limited time. The tour of italy is always good.

Visited June 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Jefferson City, Tennessee
“Just like most Olive Gardens”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

Not much different from other Olive Gardens, same menu. The building was different, much nicer and set up totally different. The staff was very nice. The food was good, breadsticks were fresh!! We had great service!!

Visited August 2012
San Antonio, Texas
“It's okay...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

We got there just before the dinner rush to take advantage of the 2 for $25 deal. The waitress was great at first very attentive but as our visit progressed she seemed to change. The minestrone was really goo dand of course the salad was great. I ordered the mushroom filled ravioli and my husband the fettucini. Both were really good except that the ravioli had an elastic type texture which means it was probably frozen?? Well our waitress took forever getting us our check and was ignoring us when she walked by. The only things I really don't like at the olive Garden is that they don't let you box your own leftovers. I think this is something fancy restaurants do but I just don't like it. This didn't effect my review. I would have given this restaurant 4 stars but the waitress just started acting really odd.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Los Angeles
“No surprises, just good.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

If you are familiar with the chain, you will get the same experience as the rest. The food is good, the prices a bit high for what you get, and the service is decent.

Visited June 2012
Killeen, Texas
“Not What I Remembered”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

My family lived in Germany for five years. We ate a wide variety of Italian food and maybe that is what influenced my reaction to Olive Garden. I realized that it wasn't going to be anything like what I had on my Italian travels, but this was just plain nasty. I ordered the chicken panini and it was majorly disappointing. It wasn't hot and inside there were only two small pieces of chicken. The tomato sauce didn't taste fresh and really sucked. Maybe my expectations were too high, but this is not the Olive Garden I remember.

Visited January 2012