“Good food” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #64 of 207 Restaurants in Killeen
Memphis, Tennessee
“Good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

We stayed at the hotel so we ate breakfast before leaving, I recommend the Godfather Omelet, all 4 of us enjoyed our breakfast and the staff was very courteous

Visited April 2013

Atlanta
“Great place to relax”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

Bathroom was clean and the food was good. The server could have used some help but they were busy. We will be back

Visited February 2013
Sierra Vista, Arizona
“DON'T eat at Harv's...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Went to Harv's, the restaurant that is owned and managed by the Holiday Inn, Killeen, because they offer a fifteen percent discount on food if you're a Priority Club member. Well, I assure you that the discount is not worth it.
Between the watery drinks, lousy food, and the bartender, Mellisa, running off and disappearing for fifteen to twenty minutes at a time, it is going to be difficult to get me to step foot in there again.
My 'blue cheese burger', which was supposed to have blue cheese crumbles on it, came instead with a slice of what looked like peppered swiss. I mean, I'm not trying to be picky here. I merely expect the description in the menu to at least resemble what I get when I'm served. It was disappointing all around, really.