“Amazing! ” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Mark Restaurant

The Mark Restaurant
3701 South WS Young Drive, Killeen, TX 76542 (Formerly Shilo Restaurant)
(254) 247-3135
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“Amazing! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

The first thing this place needs to do is have the signage out front changed to the proper name of "The Mark"
Had we wanted to leave the hotel for dinner we would not have had the pleasure of eating here.

The wait staff is beyond exceptional! We were served by Mrs. Patricia tonight and my drink never hit bottom.

The food prepared by Doug was unbelievable! We had the baby back ribs and prime rib. Both were cook perfectly.

Pros: Great food and great service at half the cost they should charge.

Cons: needs updated signage on the building.

ShiloHotels, Assistant Director of Restaurant Operations at The Mark Restaurant, responded to this review, August 8, 2014
scott h,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this great review! We appreciate the feedback and positive words left about Patricia and Doug. We have been having some discussion about the name of the restaurant and the conflicting signage. Hopefully we have a solution found soon. I will be sure to share your comments with the rest of our restaurant department . Thank you again!

Killeen, Texas
“Awesome Staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

On July 25 we had the De Santiago rehersal dinner here and we where very impressed. Michael greeted us early in the day and walked the room with us to make sure the set up was what we where expecting. Everything was perefect. The event was amazing and I would recommend Michael and his team to everyone for their banquet events. Great job Thanks!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
ShiloHotels, Assistant Director of Restaurant Operations at The Mark Restaurant, responded to this review, August 1, 2014
Chris I,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent banquet experience. I'm glad that Michael was able to help make the De Santiago rehearsal dinner such a success. I would also like to thank you for recommending him and the Killeen team to others for banquet events. We appreciate and are grateful for your kind words.

Longview, Texas
“Weird Nachos”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

I had some nachos from this restaurant when I stayed in the hotel. They steak was okay on them but the chips were stale and the sauce was not very good. I had grilled chicken on another occasion and it was overcooked.

• Visited June 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
ShiloHotels, Assistant Director of Restaurant Operations at The Mark Restaurant, responded to this review, July 31, 2014
mike w,

I'm very sorry that you were disappointed in the nachos at our Killeen restaurant. This is usually one of our best selling items that people are generally impressed with, so its extremely disappointing that they were not prepared correctly for you. I have already spoken to the Killeen chef about your review and he is addressing the nacho and chicken complaint with his team.

Thank you for taking the time to submit this valuable feedback to us. I hope that if you visit the Killeen area again, you will give our restaurant another chance. I assure you, our food quality is consistently much better than what you experienced.

“Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

Chanelle was so pleasant and so nice she was a bright and shinning face made my day and Stacy the bartender was very nice too

ShiloHotels, Assistant Director of Restaurant Operations at The Mark Restaurant, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Kimberly L,

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review and mention the friendly service provided by Chanelle and Stacy. Please visit us again soon!

Killeen
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

Went to The Mark tonight for dinner with my husband and it was AMAZING! The staff were all very friendly (I wish I could remember our waitress' name...started with a Ch? She was so fun!) and the food was delicious with very generous portion sizes! Also, the bartender knows her stuff! The prime rib nachos are to die for! Quite the hidden gem in Killeen.

Visited July 2014
ShiloHotels, Assistant Director ofRestaurant Operations at The Mark Restaurant, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Sara M,

Thank you for sharing this review! I believe your server during your visit was Chanelle. I will be sure to thank her for making your visit so enjoyable. I agree, the Prime Rib Nachos are absolutely amazing. I always look forward to my travels to Killeen because of that appetizer! Thank you again for sharing this review and we hope you visit again soon!