My wife and I stayed at the Inn of the Hills in Kerrville, Tx on November 25, checked out 26th. This place was not only a lovely, classy place to stay over, but well-served with great staff and blessed with large, clean rooms. Our Saturday morning was graced by a fantastic buffet breakfast. This place represents the $79 I've spent on lodging in a LONG time. Thank you very much, Inn of the Hills!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 166 rooms, With native stone architecture and proximity to the beautiful Guadalupe River, the Inn of the Hills is the landmark hotel for the Texas Hill Country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, TravelClick, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Inn of the Hills Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Hills Resort And Conference
- Inn Of The Hills Hotel Kerrville
- Hotel Of The Hills Conference