“terrific desserts” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Kingsport, Tennessee
“terrific desserts”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

We stumbled across this place and had a most enjoyable meal. The venison burgers tasted as if they had some beef added, but still good. The dessert selection was large and made me wish I had saved more room for it!
I would not bring young children here as it seemed more aimed at couples rather than families.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

87% Recommend
Harper, Texas
“Great service and food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

What a neat little cafe and surprising selection of food and deserts. Went with a group from out-of-town and had a nice quiet late lunch, around 2. Ordered the spinach salad special, had chicken, strawberries, walnuts and feta and special dressing, very good. Everyone at the table ordered something different and enjoyed it. Great selection of deserts. Had the apple covered in crust...not sure what they called it, but it was so yummy! Also, tasted the chocolate cake with some peppers in it and yummy also. A bite of the spice cake and you guessed it, yummy!

Visited October 2013
Bellingham, Washington
“A Fantastic Little Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

This is a great little restaurant with a good menu, good food and great service. The burger is great and the salads are fresh and plentiful. You can sit outside in the courtyard or inside in the air conditioned restaurant. Cute decor.

Visited October 2013
“Amazing staff and great desserts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

Came in toward the end of the evening and everyone was wonderful. I had a spice cake..moist and wonderful flavor. The surprise is that I don't usual like ice cream but the gelato sounded good (Mohito Mint)....it was the best, you could taste the fresh made goodness. Thanks for a great end to the nite.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chicago
“Excellent Food and Fabulous Desserts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

Lunch at the rails was excellent. When we first drove up I thought I don't know about this place but I was pleasantly surprised when we walked in. The restaurant has a nice ambiance, I had the tenderloin salad for lunch which was delicious, service was A+ and when they brought the dessert tray, I was like I don't need dessert but after looking at the array of choices I decided to select the blueberry tart with heavy cream. BAM! I loved the tart, I really wanted to lick the bowl. The price of the meal was a on $$$ scale but definitely worth it. I think I will skip breakfast tomorrow so I can have lunch and dessert here again before I leave town.

Visited September 2013