“Great view of the river” 5 of 5 stars

1355 Junction Highway, Kerrville, TX
Improve this listing
Ranked #27 of 102 Restaurants in Kerrville
Brownsville, Texas
“Great view of the river”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

We enjoyed great coffee and a view of the Guadalupe River. The java chip w/espresso was delicious.....we really loved it

Jackson Hole, WY
“Nice location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

We've found it hard when traveling through TX to find decent coffee. This Starbucks provided a needed boost to good tasting coffee. We visited several times while in Kerrville. The worst time to come is in the early morning when the drive up window is backed up clear through the parking lot--to the point where I had to get out to stop traffic so we could get out of our parking space. The service inside is fast.

• Visited April 2014
Orange, Texas
“I Wish My Local Starbucks Was This Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

I am a Starbucks junkie. My closest Starbucks...in Beaumont, TX...is a joke. This one in Kerrville is awesome. The location is beyond beautiful!! The baristas are so warm & friendly. This should be the model for all starbucks.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lufkin, Texas
“Such a cute little place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

Service was great' I love tree selection of food, snacks, drinks! There very quick! Baristas are sooooo nice! Awesome place

Kerrville, Texas
“My other home sweet home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

Off the beaten path for travelers, but the view is worth it! Overlooking the mighty Guadalupe River. Locals enjoy it as much as travelers. Consistently make awesome warm quality cups of love. Employees are very serious about their job. Great atmosphere, especially when my art is hanging on the local art wall!

Visited December 2013