“Prices High For Self-Service” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #50 of 102 Restaurants in Kerrville
Cuisines: American
Kerrville, Texas
“Prices High For Self-Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

The food is very good but the prices seemed a bit high for a self-service style restaurant. I would expect that if you have to respond to a buzzer to go pick up your order and then visit the condiment counter and the bar to load up on lettuce, pickles, onions, and such plus get your own drink, the prices should be more in line with a fast food joint, albeit a classy fast food joint.
I'm not complaining about the food as it was very tasty and the staff was friendly. But, I suppose I'm getting too old and remember back when a burger was just a burger and cost around a buck or so. Fact is, I remember when McDonald's hamburgers were 15 cents. No, I don't want to go back to those days. And, yes, I understand prices are much higher now. I just expected a bit more for my money. I might go back but it will be a while.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Seguin, Texas
“A Fun Place for a Burger”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Fuddrucker's is fun, beginning with their boisterous "Welcome to Fudd's!" when you walk in the door. This particular restaurant has an enviable location overlooking the Guadalupe River, which adds a beautiful spot of nature to the fun, funky decor. The build-your-own burger is great...I added guacamole and got a generous scoop. A great place for the whole family!

Visited August 2013
Magnolia, Texas
“Average burger but great view and a free cookie”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

We wanted something quick to eat so we came here for dinner. The staff was very friendly and the burgers were ok. I have eaten at other Fuddrucker's that I thought had better burgers. Although they had a few pictures on the wall they lacked the décor of rock n roll stars from the past that you see in other Fuddrucker's.

Visited July 2013
South Padre Island, Texas
“Very nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

My family has always had good food here. Great hamburgers, fish, etc. Excellent garnish service and drink selection. Clean with an outstanding view. Good value!

Visited June 2013
TX
“I can only hope.....”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

that Fuddrucker's has got their act together since I visited. The hamburger I had left me asking "Where's the beef?", the iced tea was weak and by the time I got thru the fixin's line the meal was cold. For the cost, I really expected a better burger. Will try again in a few months and see if it is improved.

Visited August 2012