“Simple Food Good Prices” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Kerrville, Texas
“Simple Food Good Prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

This small and at lunch time crowded restaurant is popular with local residents. It serves excellent homestyle food with reasonable prices. It doesn't look like much on the outside but is a pleasant atmosphere in the dinning area.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Not good at all.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

I ordered a burger and my friend got breakfast. My burger had all the moisture cooked out of it and the lettuce was wilted and un appealing. My friend had to send his back to get his eggs cooked correctly as well as his severely undercooked hashbrowns. His portion of ham was minuscule and mostly gristle and fat. Did I mention having to fight the termites off?

SaveInn, Owner at Save Inn, responded to this review, May 10, 2014
I would like to apologize for your bad experience at our restaurant. Hopefully you brought this to your waitresses attention and she was able to fix the food for you. We take pride in our food and service. As for the termites, they tend to visit the Hill Country once a year and without warning they appear. I hope you will give us another try.
DFW
“Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

When in Kerrville and want a really good breakfast, we always stop at the Save Inn.
All the usual fare and large helpings at a good price plus a really good Migas and their own home made salsa to boot.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
SaveInnRestaurant, Owner at Save Inn, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Thank You for visiting our restaurant and leaving a review. We appreciate your business and hope to see you on your next travels.
Long Beach, California
“Quick Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

Good food...close to hotel. I sent my sister and law over with 4 kids!! The price was right and the food was quick and good.

Visited March 2014
Kerrville, Texas
“It's like Cheers...Everybody knows your name”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

I have breakfast here once a week with a couple of friends. It's a laid back place with great food and excellent service. When you're there, you're treated like family, even if you're not from this area.

Visited March 2014