“bwill not stay there again” 1 of 5 stars

Motel 6 Kerrville
and 1 more site!
You added Motel 6 Kerrville to your Saves list
Motel 6 Kerrville
1810 Sidney Baker Street, I-10 at Sidney Baker Street/S.R. 16, Exit #508, Kerrville, TX 78028   |
Ranked #10 of 13 Hotels in Kerrville
Houston, Texas
“bwill not stay there again”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

I was looking for an inexpensive hotel, and Motel 6 got good reviews. The attendant at the desk was pleasant and friendly. It was downhill from then. Although the bathroom facilities were clean, the rest of the room was not. The bedspread looked like it had not been washed in ages. No hairdryer or coffee maker. The refrigerator and microwave were from the last decade. The hole in the wall was not very big, but went all the marks on the walls. I left after a couple hours; I definitely will not stay at a Motel 6 again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Palm Coast, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

Because of strong storms and rainy weather and traveling with three dogs, we decided to forgo our KOA tent camping reservation in Kerrville in favor of a motel. We're traveling on the cheap so Motel 6 got the nod though we were skeptical because of the price and the bad pictures on the web. Turns out, our fears were unfounded. It's not deluxe accommodations but it's also economy priced. The room is clean with a nice TV, mini-fridge and microwave. It's everything we need for a good nights rest and a shower. Glad we came here. The front desk was glad to change our room from upstairs to downstairs when we noted the difficulty of being upstairs with three dogs. Want cheap, clean and comfortable, Motel 6 Kerrville, TX.

Room Tip: Check out your room before you occupy it to make sure it's right for you.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Bridgend, Wales, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

On arrival at this Motel 6 it looked very well presented - so obviously a property not run by 'Head Office'. Room 120, clean, with a fridge and microwave, excellent 'free' wi-fi as indeed it should be at all motel's these days. We had left our travel kettle at a Motel 6 property in Houston, this reception quickly telephoned and explained the situation to them - very helpful.
Shower a bit 'weak' but the bath was first class. Modern flat screen television with excellent reception.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Kerrville, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

The room is not very clean, the refridgerator is full of rust, and the washer and dryer facilities are something to be desired. Had to go to the laundromat down the street to do laundry. Stayed here and paid in advance for a week, wish i could have left after the first night. Towels smell like smoke and Toilet paper smells like mold. Internet is spotty at best and was not able to complete any work in the eveining. Some clientell leave there door open which reminds of a seedy motel of a pervert looking for some action. I konw thats not the hotels fault but that is not the type of clientell i want to around. Fortunatly my family was not with me. I would not recomend this place to anybody it's worth a few bucks more to stay at a decent hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

Moving from Houston to Las Vegas, we needed a place to crash and this was it. The price was the lowest quote and it seemed the easiest for parking our truck and trailer when looking at satellite photos on google maps. I wouldn't go out of my way to stay there, but its a fine location, no problems at all, and the service was good.

I have to say that the outdoor lighting at night is very nice and bright and I appreciate the white clear light they put out as opposed to the more yellowish light at the motel next door, but honestly, I'd have given the other guys a chance if they had quoted a lower price, though now that I know I have a sure thing with this place, I'd stop here next time.

Interesting footnote. We were quoted a price on the phone that was $3 cheaper than what they were going to charge us, when we mentioned the discrepancy, they lowered it without challenging us -- I suspect as night draws near, all these motels guys are making up rates on the fly when you call in so try to remember the quoted rate of the motel you finally select.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Burleson
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2012

If you are just wanting an overnight stay, this place is clean outside & inside,has refrigerator & microwave. Some restaurants are close by.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Santa Monica, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2012

Probably the nicest Motel 6 I ever stayed in. Worthy of being promoted to a Motel 7. Very clean room in good condition. Amazing, a flat screen TV with over 80 channels. Comfortable bed and even pretty decent towels. Very nice desk clerk. Well worth the money and a much better value than other motels costing much more. If ever in Kerrville again I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Always prefer a first floor if you have much luggage.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Motel 6 Kerrville? Share your experiences!