“Just pizza” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Wyomissing, Pennsylvania
“Just pizza”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Pizza was fine, I have had better. Service was okay there was only us and one other table. Staff was friendly, but not to each other. Pizza is overpriced and there is only one size 10". Breadsticks were not worth the cost, just very plain.

• Visited January 2013

League City, Texas
“Pizza was good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

Overpriced since its on the boardwalk but the pizza was good! Location is good as it is on the boardwalk. Service was good but we were the only customers.

Visited August 2012
Pearland, Texas
“Great experience, wonderful pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

I read the reviews and was leery about giving this place a shot, but was pleasantly surprised. I took my 13 year old daughter and two of her friends for her birthday and everything was great. The manager Rosalyn was very pleasant and professional and the waitress was very attentive as well. There were 2 other large parties going on at the same time, but we were well taken care of.

My daughter had the cheese pizza and I got the Greek pizza and both were wonderful! Highly recommend the party package to save money.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Plano, Texas
“Horrible Service, Pizza is ok.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Since we wanted to spend more time on the boardwalk for rides, we decided to get something quick. I think this was called The Brick Pizza Oven as it is a sit down little restaurant.
There were no clean tables -- and it wasn't busy with customers, yet the the employees are too lazy to come wipe them off.
We ordered a pizza and a meatball sub. It seemed to take FOREVER for our food (no one else was ahead of us). The pizza finally comes out and still had to wait on the sub? They didn't bother bringing the pizza to our table we had to get it ourselves. Then I asked about the sub and they were just starting to make it... really? I told them, I would have preferred the sub first. (The sub was for my child -- who will eat slower). Again, once it was done, we had to get it from the counter -- no apology for the delay. Did I mention the laziness of the employees?
Won't go there again. It would have been faster if we left the boardwalk and drove to a fast food restaurant and returned.

• Visited July 2012
Someplace
“Good Pizza, Terrible Service.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2011

Some friends and I were planning a fun trip to Kemah and the beach. We were really looking forward to dinner, but this place...bit of a disappointment. The place was really small and a little dingy, but I can look past that. What bothers me is the unfriendly staff. There was no friendly greeting and considering we were the only ones in the restaurant at first, they should make an effort! No one asked how our meal was even though there was only 1 other group with us. The food tasted pretty good considering it was a hot day at the beach, but one of my friends complained that the cheese tasted funny. I was very eager to leave and if someone change the staff I think it would be a more memorable experience.

• Visited June 2011