“Average” 3 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #26 of 63 Restaurants in Kemah
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Bar scene, Large groups, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Morehead, Kentucky
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Food was just average. I have had a lot better. The portions were very small, and the food was just average. Also, the service was a little slow as well.

Visited May 2013

Dickinson, Texas
“What happened to this place?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

We used to love Cadillac Bar and Grill. They have the best fish tacos. I was really looking forward to having fish tacos yesterday. There are a lot of restaurants there in Kemah. We took our time deciding on where to go. We decided to sit downstairs, there were tables available near the water. The young man informed us that it would be a 10-15 min. wait. We could go to the bar while we waited. My husband asked why we could not sit in one of the many open tables. The boy replied that they were short handed and wanted to be sure that we would be waited on. My husband said o.k. we will just get our drinks and pay for them at the bar, then we will be able to sit at the table by the water. No said the boy, we cannot do this, because they cannot transfer tickets. We just left and went next door. We sat outdoors next to the table that we could not sit at Cadillac. Needless to say I did not get fish tacos.

• Visited June 2013
houston
“Breakfast”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

The staff was wonderful. The breakfast was right on time. The food was great! Next time looking foward to ordering a Mimosa

Visited June 2013
Houston
“Great Mexican food buffet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I went here with some girlfriends for their Sunday brunch buffet and we all really liked it. There's so much food to choose from and all within a reasonable price. I recommend their buffet. You can't beat the price for the enormous amount of food you get. I was stuffed.

Visited February 2013
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Great margarita!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

We only had one drink here, but the margarita I had was very tasty. I can't remember what it was called, but it had Grand Marnier in place of the triple sec. I enjoyed the difference!

Visited May 2013