“Breakfast” 3 of 5 stars

Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene, Families with children
houston
“Breakfast”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

The staff was wonderful. The breakfast was right on time. The food was great! Next time looking foward to ordering a Mimosa

Visited June 2013

Houston
“Great Mexican food buffet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I went here with some girlfriends for their Sunday brunch buffet and we all really liked it. There's so much food to choose from and all within a reasonable price. I recommend their buffet. You can't beat the price for the enormous amount of food you get. I was stuffed.

Visited February 2013
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Great margarita!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

We only had one drink here, but the margarita I had was very tasty. I can't remember what it was called, but it had Grand Marnier in place of the triple sec. I enjoyed the difference!

Visited May 2013
Houston
“Nothing Special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

My experience with this restaurant was from my visit on Mother' Day, 2013. This restaurant is located amid several in Kemah with most of the other's specializing in seafood. It sits on the waterway between Clear Lake and Galveston Bay, one, if not the main reason, why I chose to eat there was so I could watch the boats go by. Right before we arrived my son called and asked if they take reservations; they do not. He then asked if they had a wait list that they would put his name on as we were about 5 minutes away and they told him sure; when we got there we were not on the wait list.

This restaurant has three eating areas, one inside and two outside. Since the weather was so nice we opted for outside. It soon became apparent that the upper outside level was not an option because despite posted signs people were feeding seagulls there and nobody was stopping them so for obvious reasons we we did not want to eat where birds were flying all around us. The lower level is covered however our view was blocked from the waterway 3/4 of the time as the loading dock for the Bay Cruise is right there so we were looking at a huge boat with a lot of people standing there waiting to get on it with them staring b ack watching us eat. I was not happy with that at all. It also turns out that you can apparently smoke there since we were, at first unbeknownst to us, seated next to a smoker. Had I known this before we ordered I would have left right then and there. Also, there is a walkway between the restaurant and the waterway that was a non-stop procession of people, another restriction to the view.

Both the service and food were ok, not bad but not great either. I have eaten at the Cadillac Bar in Mexico and this has nothing on them. The food was at best average and the service was good when we got it otherwise it was slower than molasses. Their menu is very limited.

If it wan't so late in the afternoon and we hadn't already changed from upstairs to downstairs, and were akready there and hungry I would have eaten elsewhere. Afterall that is a seafood area and we should have stuck with that. I will not be back and would never recommend this restaurant if you want really good Mexican food or are there for the scenery.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
San Antonio, TX
“Great spot to eat and watch the boats.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Food was good, view from the balcony was great, and it was peaceful Sunday afternoon with my family. Shared a pitcher of Mango Margaritas with my wife and enjoyed the food and relaxation the balcony offered. Would go back in a heartbeat!

• Visited April 2013