“not to bad but have had better” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Outdoor seating, Scenic view
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
san antonio
“not to bad but have had better”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

The food is not terrible but it doesnt make you want to say when you leave "I have to go back there again when Im in town!" it was ok not the best. I think on a 1-10 scale with long john silvers as a low 1 and blackbeards in south padre as a 10 this place is more like a 6.5? 7 maybe? for the price it should be better. Of course the aqaurium seating is beautiful but I guess thats what your mostly paying for not the food.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Houston, Texas
“Won't Return!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

I hand the hostess my Landry select card to be seated. She tells me 5-10 min wait, no problem. 15 min. Later We are still waiting and watch about 20-25 different people being seated. I get up to ask wth is going on and soon as she saw me and the pissed off look I was giving her she says your table is ready. I was going to say something, but I said never mind. Guy brings appetizers and no extra plates to share with the family, but when he finally brings them we already finished the appetizer. Then we had to ask our waiter to refill our drinks instead of the other way around. I spent $125 on lunch and got "1" refill? We literally took small sips knowing we might not get another drink. Then we waited 15 min for the waiter to bring our check. I even got a manager involved and mentioned to him that we were waiting so long for our check and he acted like it was no big deal not even a apology. At that time we just wanted to leave. Sad part is they weren't even that busy. We spend easily over a grand a year with Landrys restaurants and this has been our worst experience so far!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
GrOves,TX
“good food poor view”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

we ate dinner here, after waiting for an hour for a table we got a front row table next to the aquarium. The only problem was a steady flow of people walking by looking at the fish, blocking our view. With the inflated prices of the food the view needs to be a selling point and it wasn't

Visited January 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Small but nice”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

It's not the largest so expect that. Also the value is not to bad. The employees are very helpful and knowledgable about the animals. Good experience for the little ones.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Will not go back”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

We went to the Aquarium as it was our son's birthday. We were very disappointed in the entire experience. We were visiting from out of state and had previously enjoyed this restaurant. As omaopatravellers stated "the food was average".

• Visited November 2012