“Food is fantastic and wine is wonderful!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: In Between 7th & 8th Street
Conroe, Texas
“Food is fantastic and wine is wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

My best friend and I went to Tabella since we were staying at The Clipper House Inn, the b&b at the winery. We were in a girls trip. The place is small (only about 6 tables) and intimate. Our waitress was fantastic, attentive, and friendly. (she received a nice tip) Chef Coco came to our table to make sure the food was good and check on us. She was friendly, genuine, and passionate. The food was over the top. My BF and I split the whole meal; spinach artichoke mason jar w/ bread and water crackers, crab cakes, shrimp diablo with homemade BBQ sauce, bacon wrapped asparagus and cheesecake with a strawberry Zinfandel wine reduction, made from the strawberry Zin made right there at the winery. We had a bottle if the wineries naked Chardonnay. It was all delicious!

Houston, Texas
“Good food; ok atmosphere; wine questionable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

Really enjoyed our food at Tabella. My hubby and I split the pear/goat cheese salad. It was very good. I had the pumpkin ravoli (delightful) and he had the blackberry merlot chicken (very good). We tried the wineries pinot noir, zin, and merlot, and really didn't like any of them (to each his own). The good news is there are other wines to choose from. The atmoshere is small and charming, but the lights are a bit too bright. Service from Kyle was impeccable, and the chef stopped by our table. She really did a great job.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Farm to table awesomeness!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I went on a wednesday night for date night. We had seen the building in Kemah and wondered what it would be like. We were very happy to have a fantastic meal and perfect date night! Service was excellent. We were the only ones in there on a Wednesday night but we hardly noticed. Ambiance very nice, small and cozy surrounded by wines of the vineyard. We tasted the award winning wines and settled on the Clear Creek Zinfandel. I loved it! We had the avocado goat cheese spread which was very tasty with bread. I ordered the chicken with blackberry reduction and the Mac and cheese. My husband had chicken with herbs and asparagus. We thought chicken was cooked to perfection and we enjoyed our sides too. We decided no to desert, we were very full. Prices were very reasonable for the quality of food.

We will definitely go back, even with our kids. We will even suggest the company Xmas party there. Wonderful little place hidden by Kemah boardwalk!!! Can't wait to go back.

Humble, Texas
“Great place to visit and eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

Wonderful place to relax and listen to music. Coco is the chef and she puts wonderful meals together. She works hard, enjoys visiting with the guests and truly makes the place a great place to be.

Visited October 2012
Kemah,Texas
“Awesome, Romantic Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

What a special place in the heart of Kemah. My wife and I fell in love with this place. The food was the greatest and the service was wonderful. Taylor our waitress was just the best and so attentive. We met the chef and she is one talented and special lady. You have to try the Blackberry Merlot Chicken and the great Cranberry wine cake. Can't say enough about this wonderful little restaurant. It is small but very intimate.

• Visited October 2012