“Our Wedding Nov. 12, 2011” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Kemah Gardens

Kemah Gardens
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kemah
Kemah Gardens
You added Kemah Gardens to your Saves list
1019 Lewis Drive, Kemah, TX 77565   |
Ranked #4 of 6 Kemah B&B and Inns
Houston, Texas
“Our Wedding Nov. 12, 2011”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2011

This was the most beautiful place to hold our wedding at. Ciria the owner is the sweetest person, we gave her only a months notices. She gave us a package that was in our budget and helped out in every way to make this day Our Dream Wedding we had both hoped for.Our wedding was small with 30 guest it was a morning service. Everything was ready and set to go. Our wedding started at 9:30am and lasted till 11:30am. Your photographer isn't limited to where they can take pictures. The grounds are so well kept and maintained. The background adds so much more depth to your wedding photographs.. this is a place will captured great moments on print to be cherished for a lifetime Our family and friends loved Kemah Gardens layout and would refer it to many of their friends as well. Not only can it host a wedding it is also a bed and breakfast. I hope it will be around for many many years I would love to go back in 25yrs and do it all over again.

Mr & Mrs Davis

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank Reynolda D

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2010

I got married this past June at Kemah Gardens. The wedding was amazing and I loved the scenery, especially since we had an evening wedding we got to use lights on the trees which were really pretty and elegant looking. Ciria was very helpful with anything we needed. One thing I loved about Kemah Gardens was the fact that we could pick and choose what other venders we wanted as far as the music, catering, flowers, etc. and that can be very helpful when you are on a budget. I wanted a simple wedding and that is exactly what we got at the price we wanted and it was still gorgeous! We also used the house to get ready that afternoon, the girls were down in the bridal suite, which is plenty big, and the guys stayed upstairs enjoying their alcohol! Not once did we have an issue of seeing each other before it started. We also used the valet service they offer and that was apparently a big hit. Everyone commented on how easy and helpful they were. Overall, I rate my wedding at Kemah Gardens a 10, I couldn’t have had a better day, except maybe if it weren’t so hot but that’s what I get for picking a mid June wedding!

2 Thank lcamp0612
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kemah
Holiday Inn Kemah (near boardwalk)
Boardwalk Inn
3.5 of 5 stars 167 reviews
Quality Inn & Suites Seabrook Nasa Kemah
Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Super 8 Houston/NASA/Webster Area

Been to Kemah Gardens? Share your experiences!