“Difficulty with Larger Parties”
Review of Red Sushi

Dining options: Reservations

57% Recommend
There are newer reviews for Red Sushi
Murray, Kentucky, United States
“Difficulty with Larger Parties”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

I recently visited Red Sushi as part of a pre-wedding dinner with friends and their family. Took around 1-2 hours to be completely seated, which ended up being well after their 9pm closing time. Though their willingness to accommodate our party after hours was appreciated, and the food was delicious, the price ended up a bit too rich for my taste.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Singapore, Singapore
“Horrible Service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

We usually avoid the Kemah Boardwalk at all costs due to the traffic and tourists but wanted to use my daughter's 50% discount card. What a mistake! We were there for at least 15 minutes before we got our drinks, then another 30 before we got our appetizers! Don't even get me started on how long it took to get our sushi! How long does it take to make sushi!!!!???? Didn't want to blame the waitress for the food but she never came around to clear plates or get us another round of drinks. We heard the table next to us complaining as well. The Manager came around but really never offered anything but excuses. The ambiance is very nice but sorry, there are too many sushi places to go to for cheaper prices and faster service. Won't ever go back.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Houston
“Dessert and a View”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

Even if you are not a sushi lover come in for the bay view and te Mt Fuji chocolate dessert , It was divine!!

Visited May 2012
Bath, NY
“Average sushi, inflated price.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

Too expensive, sushi rolls are small and I expected nicer fish selections as an upscale sushi bar. I didn't get it.

Visited July 2011
League City, Texas
“Relaxing and Fun!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2012

This is not like other Kemah Boardwalk concepts. It seems to be more mom and pop than corporate efficiency. I liked it. The service was friendly and laid back. I fell in love with Blakely my waitress. She had such a down home quality to her. I was alone and felt out of place, but she was so friendly that I felt at home. The food was ok, ...not the best sushi I have had, but better than most. I think it was called Vegas roll. It was different, but good. Beware of the Saki Bombs, they will sneak up on you. The entrance to the place is a little weird, but don't let that throw you off. It is woth the trip.

• Visited January 2012