“Dessert and a View” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Houston
“Dessert and a View”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

Even if you are not a sushi lover come in for the bay view and te Mt Fuji chocolate dessert , It was divine!!

Visited May 2012

Bath, NY
“Average sushi, inflated price.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

Too expensive, sushi rolls are small and I expected nicer fish selections as an upscale sushi bar. I didn't get it.

Visited July 2011
League City, Texas
“Relaxing and Fun!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2012

This is not like other Kemah Boardwalk concepts. It seems to be more mom and pop than corporate efficiency. I liked it. The service was friendly and laid back. I fell in love with Blakely my waitress. She had such a down home quality to her. I was alone and felt out of place, but she was so friendly that I felt at home. The food was ok, ...not the best sushi I have had, but better than most. I think it was called Vegas roll. It was different, but good. Beware of the Saki Bombs, they will sneak up on you. The entrance to the place is a little weird, but don't let that throw you off. It is woth the trip.

• Visited January 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“I've had better sushi from an all you can eat Chinese buffet.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I LOVE sushi. We make it a point to try any and all new sushi restaurants that pop up in our area. We don't usually think sushi when we're at the Boardwalk, but we decided to try it tonight. Wow! We were sooooo disappointed. First, the previously frozen fish we were served had more personality than our waiter. Then, it took over an hour for us to get 2 rolls (there were no other guests in the restaurant when we got ther, so they weren't busy). When we finally did get our food, we couldn't believe what was set in front of us. The sushi that comes in a clear plastic container at the grocery store is more appealing. It was so awful, we couldn't eat more than one piece. We won't be back!

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Houston, Texas
“Decent place - good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011