Our room had a horrible combination mildew/tobacco odor. It had a paper "non smoking" sign taped to the door. We had to open the windows for fresh air. The shower had mildew. The black painted door in the bathroom had debris all over it. It had not been wiped down. The carpet and sofa were dirty. The people hanging around the entrance and in the lobby were very unsavory. The mattress was good, but our friends that stayed in another room said theirs was very uncomfortable. The microwave's glass turntable was missing. The turquoise walls were atrocious. We paid $186.45 for 1 night. Will not stay there again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Hotel Kemah