“amazing” 5 of 5 stars

You added Super 8 to your Saves list
Super 8
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1413 Hwy 146, Kemah, TX 77565   |
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Kemah

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
College Station
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

Hey Guys
I was in Kemah for a Martial Arts workshop at the Kemah Community Center just down the road. Since I am familiar with blunt force trauma and sometimes bloody bodily contact I am somewhat desensicitized by the presence of body fluids and blood....however, I was taken aback by the blood on the skirting on the bed closest to the bathroom. Also, the security lock was ripped out of the wall and there were 2 semi-deflated balloons wishing some poor soul Happy Valentines Day and I love you, hovering around the room like some lost poor soul...other than these things, I enjoyed my stay!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Houston, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

Checked in to reserve a two night stay, the second day I was told the room I reserved was already booked by someone else ! They told told me I would have to remove my things and find somewhere else to stay. They lied to me so they could fill a vacancy for 1 night, knowing I reserved a 2 night stay !!! I was livid !!!! Stay away from this place it's nothing but a ripp off !!!
: (

Room Tip: Go the Comfort Suites, it's a little further away, but well worth the stay! : )
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Super 8? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8

Address: 1413 Hwy 146, Kemah, TX 77565
Location: United States > Texas > Texas Gulf Coast > Kemah
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Kemah
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Hotel Kemah

If you own or manage Super 8, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.