“Great Experience” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 16 Attractions in Kemah
Type: Tours, Gear rentals
More attraction details
Owner description: This fleet of Kemah Yachts is available for Corporate Events, Weddings and Celebrations for up to 375 Guests. Individuals may purchase tickets on line for cruises on weekends, holidays and special events.
San Antonio, Texas
“Great Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Visited December 2012

Broussard, Louisiana
5 attraction reviews
“Restful day on the lake.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Seven of us rented the catamaran sailboat, one was a certified boat captain so, it was easy sailing. The boat was clean and in very good condition. We grilled steaks and veggies that had a wonderful taste... possibly because of the wonderful atmosphere provided by a beautiful day and light breeze for smooth sailing with good company. Star Fleet can provide an optional captain if you can't.

Visited April 2013
Friendswood, Texas
6 attraction reviews
“Fun Murder Mystery Dinner Cruise!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

My wife and I went on the murder mystery dinner cruise and we had a great time. SO mush so, we are actually wanting to take my mother and aunt to the dinner/cruise/show in a few weeks when they travel down from out of state. My wife and I are a younger couple, so at first we were not sure if this even twas ore geared to the "older folk", but we pleasantly surprised and delighted that there really was a good mix of people (which all were involved in the murder mystery!). All in all, I would recommend this to others. It was a fun and alternate outing (compared to those traditional dinner and a movie type evenings)!

Visited March 2013
Houston, Texas
“ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE WASTE OF MONEY & TIME!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

WHAT A RIP-OFF!!!! ALL HYPE! I wanted to do something with my fiancee that was special since it was our first New Year's so I spent $134 x 2 for the cruise, plus taxes, plus overnight room of $150 (overnight stay was awesome). HORRIBLE CRUISE!!!! We were packed liked sardines into a small table of four and there were 6 of us and no way to sit on either end!

Zero elbow room, extremely umcomfortable and embarassing as we kept touching the people next to us with every move we made! People stuffed into a table behind us so close that we couldn’t move our chairs to go get the buffet! Buffet....what a joke! We were only about the 20th people seated on the boat of about 50 to 60, and went to get food, the shrimp was already gone and only mouse food existed...veggies, 1 dip, lettuce leaves with something that promptly fell out when lifted, some beanie-weanie type fare, some mushrooms and nothing much else!! I waited all day to eat and get this??!! The drinks were just as bad! The wine was worse than 2 buck chuck and totally not for consumption, not even a taste! The Mimosas; I couldn’t even distinguish what they were made out of and were also tasteless. So I got straight champagne and it was liquid cardboard! So I had to drink beer,,,,,yuk,,,,I didn’t pay top dollar for beer!

The entertainment was strictly for 20 and younger! All techno, rap & total crap – no dancing to add to our memorable night!!! In 3 hrs. of misery we heard 2 songs we actually knew but by then we and everyone around us were totally miserable! Hungry, dehydrated and ZERO entertainment.

Our complaints were met with canned responses of “we’re sorry”......and YES they were....SORRY! Sorry cruise, sorry food, sorry drinks, sorry entertainment, SORRY, horrible evening!!! We are definitely going to spread the word, DON’T DO IT!! At least a good movie on the sofa at home with popcorn is a vacation compared to this! Merry 2013 to me and my fiancee and our wallet!!!!!!!!!!!

Visited January 2013
league city
“starfleet cruise-what a mistake”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

I purchased tickets for the Starfleet New Years EVE CRUISE, for $134/per plus $15 to guarantee a window seT. We were a party of 4. They advertised serving Heavy appetizers, which included shrimp cocktail, etc. The ship was booked with 70 plus passengers. I small tray serving approximately 20 was served. When the plate emptied within 5 minutes, more shrimp were requested. A staff member stated no more shrimp was available because "Passengers had taken more than what was expected". The next 2 1/2 hours we were left rabbit food. Carrots, celery. Cherry tomatoes, broken crackers and cheese. The complementary wine and champagne was not drinkable. I should have read the posted reviews, the food was horrible. When the ship docked our party of 4 went to Denny's. Fooled once but never again.

Visited January 2013