“Great gem.” 5 of 5 stars

281-957-9550
Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 16 Attractions in Kemah
More attraction details
Owner description: Beautiful spa retreat located in the heart of the lighthouse district. We offer top quality services and organic products right down to the sheets. Wine, champagne and herbal teas are complimentary and can be enjoyed on our breezy veranda or amazing relaxation retreat.
Houston, Texas
4 attraction reviews
“Great gem.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

Me and my husband went and was thoroughly surprised upon entering. It is breathtaking and worth whatever my husband paid.

“We had a group outing and the customer services was wonderful!! Thank you Bella Spa!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

We had a group outing with my work team and the customer services was wonderful!! Six ladies for massages, pedicures and reflexology. Loved it!!

“A beautiful relaxing treat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012 via mobile

Such a wonderful place right in the heart if kemah, the staff were very professional and friendly. I came in for a hot stone massage and left as a new person!
I recommend this place to everyone

Houston, Texas
“Anniversary gift”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

Great OMG. I have not felt better since going to the spa. It was good for me and my husband. The best gift ever. I would return for a visit, and tell all my family and friend about my experience.

Visited February 2012
Pearland
“AHHHHHSOME Reflexology!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

Thanks so much to Kemah Bella Spa in Kemah, Texas! I went there on my lunch hour one day this week and got myself 30 minutes of Reflexology! It was AHHHHHSOME to say the least. I am on my feet alot and it was such a nice, relaxing place to retreat to for 30 min. of my hectic day. I plan on going back soon for a 30 min. full body massage! Thanks!

Visited May 2012