“Hampton Inn in Katy, TX” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
HHonors Weekend 2X Points
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Katy
Katy, United States
“Hampton Inn in Katy, TX”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

We stayed for 9 days and all the staff were friendly and very helpful. The service was great!!! The breakfast was very good and different every day, and there were several varieties of hot beverages - the coffee was great. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Stephanie H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Katy, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
I am so proud to hear that you enjoyed your extended stay with us and the quality and variety of breakfast provided. We truly love providing the best experience possible for our guests here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Katy! I appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review on the hotel and providing great feedback. I love hearing from our guests and being able to pass on great comments to the staff! It is such a great motivation for us. I hope you have a wonderful week and thanks again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Converse, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

Made a reservation two days prior to vist to attend a memorial service; one of only 4 or 5 hotels with rooms (Hilton) in the Houston area that day. We got a call the morning of our arrival to confirm our stay. I initially thought that was a little strange (had never gotten one before), but was told they wanted to make sure we were comoing because they were full and still getting requests for accomodations. We have stayed at this property before. The staff was very friendly as always and had us in our room in no time. We noticed the vast improvements in the lobby area the minute we walked in the door; it looks really great. Our room (king with sofa) was very well appointed (flat screen TV, Internet connection, frig, microwave, etc.) and the bathroom was clean as well. Each and every time we passed the front desk, we were always greeted with a warm freindly smile and conversation. We didn't recieve our Gold member water and snacks upon our arrival, so I bought it to the attention of the staff; he apologized and quickly got me cold water from the frig and a green tea I was purchasing gave it to me (that's great customer service). After our overnight stay, we departed the following morning after checkout. We did not use any of the property facilities during our stay to include breakfast. It is just off I-10 with tons of restaurants and shopping venues. I will continue to stay at this property and highly recommend it to other travelers.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Stephanie H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Katy, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to review the hotel and provide great feedback! We love hearing from our guests. I agree about our location, we are in a great area with a lot to see and do. Thank you for mentioning the amenities, we get a lot of great feedback on them, especially the over 200 channels we have! I want to sincerely apologize that you did not receive your Honors snack at check in but glad to know the agent took care of you later. We love our guests here, especially our valued members and want to make sure you get all of your benefits as well as have a great experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again real soon and have a wonderful week!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

We were definitely satisfied with all aspects of our stay. Highly recommended. Great breakfast with hot items different everyday. All staff members were very helpful. Location was good. Shopping and many eating establishments are located within a few miles. Even though we drove into Houston all three days, the commute was not difficult.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your review on our hotel. I love the location of our hotel as well! We are so close to many great restaurants and shopping centers and we are located right outside Houston so it is a short commute. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and I want to thank you for taking the time to review the hotel and give feedback. We look forward to having you stay with us again real soon and have a wonderful week!
Easley, SC, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

Hotel was clean. Lobby looks nice. Room was ready regardless of the time that I got in. Staff was quick and helpful. No problems with the overall stay. It is near enough to where I am working in Houston and I likely will be returning.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are so pleased to hear about your recent stay with us. It is always great to hear that our staff is taking great care of our guests. We do truly love our guests here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Katy! I am also glad this is a great location for you. Many people come to stay with us because we are right outside Houston with so many great restaurants and shopping areas and just a small commute into Houston for business. Thank you so much for the review and we look forward to having you back soon!
Frisco, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

My wife and I stay here 5-6 times a year and this place is always great. Staff is always welcoming and friendly. Remodeled front breakfast area really adds to the decor. I have never slept ina an uncomfortable bed in this hotel, in all my stays. They continue to be my favorite every time we go.

Room Tip: Quick easy access to Bunker Hill Village shopping, all kinds of restaurants with 10 minutes and shop...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hampton Inn in Katy. Your feedback is so important to me and I thank you for sharing it. We truly love our guests here and always want to give you the best experience possible. Thank you again and I look forward to seeing you again soon!
Piperton, TN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

Staff was very helpful and friendly. Accommodations were great, clean, and comfortable. Location was convenient for restaurants and other points of interest in the area. I will definitely stay here in the future.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Stephanie H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Katy, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
I am so pleased to hear you had a wonderful stay with us and our staff treated you well. We have a great staff and hotel here and we truly love our guests! We always strive to give you a great experience. Thank you for your review, it means so much to us and I hope to see you again in the near future!
Dallas, Tx
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

I am on a business trip that was extended by one night. The hotel had no vacancy for my extra night. However, as I was checking out this morning...the Manager and her front desk were able to create a vacancy for me and even offered to return my luggage to the room. Their quick thinking saved me a lot of inconvenience. I travel frequently and am grateful to encounter professionals who really care about their guests. Thank you both.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
I want to thank you for your review on the hotel and our staff. We really love our guests here and always try and go above and beyond to make your stay great! It was my pleasure to be able to assist you in your situation. You are a valuable member and guest and I am so happy it all worked out. It was a pleasure having you stay with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Katy and I look forward to seeing you again in the future. I hope you have a wonderful week!

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Katy? Share your experiences!