“Perfect for an overnight” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
HHonors Weekend 2X Points
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Katy
Dallas, Texas
“Perfect for an overnight”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

Four of us stayed here for one night over the Thanksgiving holiday. There was plenty of space and plenty of towels in the bathroom. The queen-sized beds were comfy and clean. We weren't there long enough to use the fitness equipment or try the breakfast, but both looked fine. It was a good choice for our needs. The only negative was the entrance was hard to find.

Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Stephanie H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Katy, responded to this review, December 24, 2012
I am happy to hear you had a great experience at our hotel. I wish you could have stayed with us longer and experienced all the wonderful things our hotel has to offer. I do hope you come see us again real soon and I want to wish you and your family a very happy holiday season! Next time you stay with us, stop by and say "Hello" I would love to meet you! If I can ever assist you personally with any of your needs or reservations, please don't hesitate to ask.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Dallas, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Stayed here because it's close to horse show ground off Mason and the best around. It's a typical, average Hampton Inn, i.e., an older property that has been updated. They were replacing the carpet in the breakfast area; and over 3 days, made little process. Upstair hallways smell carpet shampoo and damp. At least it's clean and you feel comfortable staying there.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Stephanie H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Katy, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Here at the Hampton Inn and Suites Katy we love our guests and want to give them an exceptional experience with us! We treat each guest as our own family member and really go out of our way to ensure a great stay. I am disappointed to hear you felt your stay was only average and that we are an average hotel. The Hampton brand is all about customer service and giving the guests a great experience. At the Hampton Inn and Suites Katy we are constantly looking for new ways to improve the hotel and guest experience. Our rennovation of our lobby will give our guests a new and improved dining and relaxing experience. It will not only be a great place for family and friends to gather in the evening, but also a nice place to work away from your room. With our super comfy beds and over 300+ movie and cable channels who wants to leave the room though! I hope you are able to come visit the hotel again after the lobby is complete and have a brand new experience. If you have any feedback on what you like in a hotel please let us know. We love receiving guest's feedback. Thanks again for choosing the Hampton Inn and Suites Katy, We love having you here!
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

Moved here from Candlewood, because of breakfast was not being served over there. The hotel is clean and bit more expensive, however, smaller & more comfortable rooms with daily services. Breakfast was typical American, and location a bit away from any good food outlets.
What I did not like in this hotel is locating the room coffee maker in the bath room, which I consider un-hygienic

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Stephanie H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Katy, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Mr. Nabil,

I really appreciate your review on our hotel. I understand your concerns with the coffeemaker being on part of the bar that runs in the restroom. It is definitely something I will look into right away to see if there is a better option. As far as our hotel location, in comparison to Candlewood I do feel we have much more of a variety to offer in food selection. We are within walking distance to many restaurants such as Carinos, Chilis, Babins and Landrys Seafood, and Saltgrass Steakhouse. For someone who wants fast food we have a McDonalds and Popeyes chicken right next door as well as a Jasons Deli behind us and many others down Mason Road. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast and that you had a pleasant stay. We are a bit more than them but we do offer breakfast as well as other additional amenities for our guests. Plus we are a Hilton brand and we put our focus on guest satisfaction and great customer service. I would love to have you again at our property. If there is anything I can do to help you in the future please feel free to contact me directly. As always, I am at your service.
Reddell,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

Super friendly, down home folks @ the Hampton Inn in Katy-for sure. It's like being at a relatives house, no better. I've never been told NO for a request and always greeted with a smile. Stephanie is awesome and runs a fabulous property; Kevin too. They're all nice, Lea Gin, Kriysta, Brandon and Russell. Like family.....It's always clean, comfortable and cool staying at the Hampton Inn in Katy, TX. Thanks to all of you for all you do.................Blue Shoes

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Stephanie H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Katy, responded to this review, October 5, 2012
At Hampton Inn and Suites Katy we truly love our guests! We strive daily to find ways to make each guest feel special and make each experience with us memorable. I appreciate all of the kind words you had to say about our hotel and staff. It is very important to me to get feedback on any of the ways we can improve because we are always looking for ways to get even better! I want you to know the recognition you gave us is so appreciated. We look forward to seeing you again real soon!
Marshall, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

My son and I stayed here while visiting the Clinton Anderson Tour, and could not have been more happy. Excellent clean rooms, comfortable beds, great indoor pool, yummy breakfast, and the staff is absolutely wonderful! After I got home I realized I had left my laptop computer in my room! They found it and shipped it to me for free! Couldn't have been happier!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Western Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2012

If you need a cool room to get a good night's sleep make sure you ask for one that has had the thermostat changed to allow a lower temperature. The room we were in (318) had a thermostat that was motion activated & wouldn't go much below 74 in any event. Apparently due to complaints from guests the hotel is in the process of changing this situation. Every imaginable eatery is within a short drive & lots of shopping nearby too. Not a great place for walking though.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Stephanie H, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Katy, responded to this review, May 11, 2012
Our hotel was completely switched out by the end of March with the new thermostats. We listened to our guest feedback and made the switch so that our guests can adjust the temp to their comfort level and have the most comfortable experience possible! We love our guests here and value all of the feedback. We are always looking for ways we can improve our already outstanding hotel!
Appleton, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2012

Stayed here for one night while visiting friends in the Katy area. This is a relatively new property and it shows; everything is in excellent condition, everything WORKS in each guest room (plumbing, TV, climate control, etc), the guest rooms apparently have a fridge/micro in each room (I'm presuming this given that my room had them, but I can't confirm about "all" rooms), and the property is smartly laid out...particularly the fact that the ice/vending areas on each floor are behind a separate door away from any guest rooms...this is a HUGE matter if you've ever been awakened by an ice machine located near your room in the hallway.

I've stayed at dozens of Hampton Inns nationwide and this one is as good or better than any of them...I would definitely recommend and would stay again myself.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Katy? Share your experiences!