“Great Food, Long Wait” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue
Tulsa
“Great Food, Long Wait”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

We went there for lunch and it took a long, long time to get through the line but the food was well worth it. I had the sausage and brisket special with green beens and ranch style beans. Everything was very good but the brisket was probably the best I have ever had (and I am no stranger to bbq)! I had sweet tea but it was super sweet so I had to cut it down with unsweet. When we were leaving the line was totally gone so I guess just avoid around 12:30ish.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Katy, TX
“Good for Fast Food BBQ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

We prefer Spring Creek over Rudy's simply because the sides are better and you it's all you can eat sides. Plus the rolls are YUMMO! The BBQ tastes the same to me but I always get the chicken. Once you've had great Texas BBQ brisket and ribs, it's hard to settle for mediocre at a BBQ chain. However, for the convenience, price and service, I think Spring Creek is not too shabby!

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Sheboygan, WI
“Good Barbeque”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

Stopped for lunch, each of us had a different meat, turkey, ham, and peppered sausage. The meat and the sides were all very good.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Houston, Texas
“The food is very good; the staff is GREAT!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

My wife and I had "combo" platters; she had chicken & brisket, I had pulled pork & brisket. You can have unlimited regular sides or 1 premium side. I had a premium side - a fully loaded baked potato. It was fresh, large and was definitely "fully loaded." The BBQ sauce is a little sweet for Texas style, but personally I loved it. The pork was good (sweet with the sauce); the brisket was tender and very good for a chain. My wife said the chicken was excellent; she never did offer me a taste. Hmmm... Someone brings around fresh home baked rolls every 15 minutes or so - delicious!!!

But, the best part of the restaurant is the very friendly and helpful STAFF!!! That goes for everyone behind the counter and in front. A tip of the hat from a retired Houston restaurant owner!

Note: The restaurant also has a private room that you can reserve. There was a party going on while we were there. We got to the restaurant around 5 pm on a Saturday with no crowd. By 5:30 pm or so, there was a pretty good line indicating that they are very popular.

• Visited February 2013