“The Best Candlewood Suites Ever!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #8 of 15 Hotels in Katy
San Antonio
“The Best Candlewood Suites Ever!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2010

This had to be the best candlewood suites I have ever stayed in. The service from the time I made my reservations to any changes I had was unbelieveable. I made reservations for myself and close to 7 other rooms for my family as we were staying there for my brother's wedding and they all loved it. The front desk staff is awesome and helpful, as they should be, but you always hear about the front desk staff that did something bad. I think it is time to recognize those that do their job to the best of their abilities and satisfy what people expect from them. Great Job Candlewood Suites. It is in a great location as well restaurants and shopping are near by and in walking distance.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
San Antonio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2010

We were a little worried since the hotel only had 2 stars, but we were pleasantly surprised in every department. Heather at the check in desk was friendly and efficient, and called us about 15 minutes after we checked in to make sure our room was to our satisfaction. Hotel is new and very clean. Room had lots of space, we didn't need the kitchen area for our one night stay but it would be nice for longer stays. I am a clean freak and I felt right at home in the room including the bedding and the bathroom. We will DEFINITELY stay here again.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2010

We were there for three nights and enjoyed a quiet, cool and comfortable room. There was a lot of space in this suite with a fully equipped kitchen. We did not use the kitchen except to make coffee. There is no complimentary breakfast, but we knew that. A great place in Kary,TX.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2010

Everyone from reservations to check out were extremely nice and professional. Room was spotless, comfortable and quiet.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2009

Booked several rooms for nearby family wedding - all traveling from different states & countrys. Rooms were large & very clean, off road so no noise. Prices pleasently affordable but best feature of hotel has to be the staf! From reservations to General Manager contacted when left property, all extreamely helpful and well worth the stay. I would recomend this hotel to all visiting the Houston area.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2009

This hotel is fairly new, and I was told they opened in July 2008. It was clean and fresh smelling. It is located two blocks off the interstate, so there was no noise. Not much of a view (you can see the back of a WalMart outside the window) There is a Starbucks next door and a few average eating places in the immediate area. I noticed that the water in the shower was not as hot as what was coming from the sink. I was told that they put a stop on it for safety reasons so that you don't get scalded. However, the shower was not as hot as I like. The internet in the business center was not operational, so the office printed my boarding passes for me. We stayed in Katy because my husband was seeing a doctor there, but it is quite a distance from Houston, approx. one hour from downtown, so you have to drive a lot to get anywhere, because there is not much to do in Katy. It is a good place to stay if you are just passing through.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple
Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2009

I stayed at this location because I missed my flight out of IAH. The hotel was clean and nice. The staff upon check-in was a little cold but later in the evening the new staff was very friendly. The kitchen was at the door, it was open space. The bathroom was nice and very clean. The television was a bit far from the bed. It was overpriced but it was a good stay.

• Stayed November 2008, traveled as a couple

Been to Candlewood Suites - Houston Park Row? Share your experiences!