“Good, quick, cheap Mexican” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Katy, Texas
“Good, quick, cheap Mexican”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

Good stuff, all around. But we are fajita snobs and the ones here don't quite measure up. The chicken soup is fantastic, as are all the plates. Drinks are good too. There are two locations: one by Target and another on 1093. The latter has live music events on the weekends.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Katy, Texas, United States
“Not sure what all they hype is about...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

Some friends from church love this place. They want to go all the time. I thought it was okay, but definitely nothing special. If I want good Mexican food, I can find it plenty of other places. If I'm super hungry and next to La Finca or if a friend wants to meet up for dinner, I don't have a problem eating there. It's just nothing special.

Visited October 2011
Houston, Texas
“Great Food, Nice Atmosphere, and GREAT Location (for us at Westheimer Lakes)!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

Food is very good, but a little pricey at dinner time for Mexican. There is great variety on the menu and a very good beer and cocktail selection at the bar. Nice decor, friendly and courteous waitstaff, and the restaurant is kept extremely clean. Really love the $1.99 Marguritas on Monday nights too! We tend to eat here a couple times a week as of late!

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Texas
“Dinner at La Finca”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

I found La Finca to be just "average" for a mexican food restaurant. Service was fast but our order was not completely accurate. Also a bit pricey for Mexican food.

Visited July 2012
Sugar Land, Texas
“Pollo Delicioso, very true!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

This I have to say is one of the better Mexican Restaurants close to Houston. Though this restaurant is closer to Fulshear, TX. It is a bit of a drive but when we are out there we drop by, it’s worth it.

Good size plate, price and oh boy very delicious Mexican food. We have gone only on Sundays for lunch and its pretty calm, so we get very good service, and have no loud people around. Maybe that is how it is all the time. This time it was Father's Day Sunday and it was still calm.

I had the “Pollo Delicioso” this time, which means Delicious Chicken, and it lived up to its name! It was so much food I had to pack it to go. My husband finds the FULL button there, which is usually very rare.

The only bad thing is that they don’t have horchata or limonada here. If they had it then they would be a GREAT Mexican restaurant, and get the 5 stars from me.

• Visited June 2012