“The historial home in Helena..” 3 of 5 stars

830 780-3210
Website
Improve this listing
A TripAdvisor Member
“The historial home in Helena..”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2004

Greetings people,The little house in Helena by the musemn ,is the house my grandmother donated.My mother was born and raised in the house along with her 2 younger brothers.Every time my family and I come to Karnes city we go by there,and we stop and if the gated locked we just stand outside of the car and look at it.My mother is passed away and so is her younger brother and father,my uncle and grandmother who resides in karnes city are still around,and hopefully they will fill us in on some more history and the times about what it was like growing up in that house.I will send feedback of stories that they will share with us.So ,if anyone travels thro Runge,Pania maria,kennedy or Karnes City Texas,please that time to stop in Helena,Dont Blink cause you just might miss the very small town.

Been to Helena? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Helena, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.