“Excellent Hotel for Price Paid” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Americas Best Value Inn - Legends Inn

You added Americas Best Value Inn - Legends Inn to your Saves list
Americas Best Value Inn - Legends Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1908 Main St., Junction, TX 76849 (Formerly The Legends Inn)   |
Hotel virtual tour
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Junction
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Minnesota
“Excellent Hotel for Price Paid”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

This hotel is an unbeatable deal for the price and cleanliness of the place. I was looking for a budget place to stay on a fishing trip and wasn't expecting much. I was greeted by a very friendly and knowledgeable hotel owner. When I got to the room it was big, had a coffee maker and a fridge and was immaculately clean. Much more than I expected for what I paid. When I woke up the next morning for breakfast there was a nice meal with Texas shaped waffles, cereal and coffee along with a few other things. I highly recommend this place for fishing and kayaking on the South Llano. You'll love the trifecta of 12, 13 and 14 pound bass on the wall at the check-in counter!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Ocala, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Our 8 day stay in Junction was not voluntary. My car broke down on I-10. Our stay in the Legend Inn was. We absolutely loved the owner and staff. They went above and beyond the call to owning an inn. They kept coffee on for us all day, they washed our clothes for us since we could not get around town. When we did check out (thinking our car was fixed) and they rented our room (no vacancy), they volunteered to drive us to the hotel down the road for the night and they made arrangements for us to check back in early the next day. The rooms were clean, comfortable and nicely furnished. They staff was extremely friendly and Judy just made our day with her friendly smile. Kamal (the owner) was very attentive and made sure everyday that we were comfortable and had everything we needed. They made a bad situation into a great stay! Next time I'm in that part of Texas I will make a point of visiting them again!

Room Tip: They pull out and clean/disinfect the A/C units when rooms are vacant to help prevent the spread of...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
thelegendsinn, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn - Legends Inn, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Thank you for such a touching remarks, which I have shared with our staff. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Judy asked me if i could pass these words onto you.. " i hope you reached home okay"

once again, It was such a pleasure having you and your family at our hotel. If we could be of any help to you please let us know

Kamal Bhakta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

You would not expect the rooms to be as nice as they were. Very clean and tidy. If we ever come this way again, this will be where we stay. The A/C blows cold. There are nice, new flat screens in the rooms. The decor is very nice. They have the neatest shampoo, conditioner, lotion and hand soap dispensers. For being a small privately owner hotel their continental breakfast isn't too shabby.

• Stayed August 2012
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

We stayed here because of the good reviews on tripadvisor and because it was inexpensive. The people at the desk were friendly. The only issue we had was our electronic key stopped working suddenly and it turns out the batteries in the doorknob were dead and they wouldn't be able to change them until the morning so they gave us a key.

It has a small pool but it was very clean. The A/C was a little underpowered. We would stay here again without hesitation.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Adolphus, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

My husband and I were on a cross country trip to the west when we decided to stop for this one particular night in a town called JUNCTION,TX. We just pulled into this motel because it had a nice garden out front. When I checked into the motel, I noticed that the gentleman at the desk was very friendly and courtious, and the price was very reasonable. When we got to our room, we were both surprised to see how exceptionally clean the room was. And the bed was an absolute dream. VERY comfortable. I even noticed how clean the sheets even smelled. The room was decorated in a very nice authentic western theme and I even seen a little sign in the room that said that "If you have noticed something that you have forgot to pack, just notify us at the front desk and we will be happy to give you a complimentary sample". I thought that was very generous of them. I guess i could go on and on but to sum it all up,we were on our trip for 23 days and we stayed in a different motel every night of it and I have to say that this was the nicest, cleanest motel out of ALL of them. Thank you to the staff and owners of this motel. I will definatly stay at this motel again in the future. Sincerely, derbymoma

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Katy, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

Best inexpensive motel I've ever stayed at! Clean, well decorated, great TV with satellite service, and free wi-fi (didn't use though), and best of all, a really comfortable bed! Driving through west Texas, it's really easy to get ripped off, and was very happy to find Legends Inn. Junction is a really beautiful town too! We'll be back next trip through west Texas, for sure!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Peoria, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

I found this motel on Trip Advisor and was pleasantly surprised at how nice it turned out to be. They charged 49.99 with tax for a King bed. The rooms were decorated with some quaint Texas decor. The bed was very comfy and the room was a decent size for a motel. Not to mention, the room was very clean! I was surprised by the price considering it was a decent place in a small Texas town. The lady at the front desk was very friendly and pleasant. The other good thing about this place was its location, it was a mile in from the I-10; which made it feel a little safer than some place right off the interstate. I would have been willing to spend a little more for this place, but was happy it was not overpriced. It was a great value. If I ever find myself in Junction, I will stay here again!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Americas Best Value Inn - Legends Inn? Share your experiences!