“Excellent.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Jourdanton
Pleasanton, Texas
“Excellent.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

This hotel was very clean and kept up. My family and I stayed and really enjoyed the friendliness of the staff and how helpful they were to us. Rooms were very Roomie and clean. The breakfast area had plenty of variety of foods for my family and I to choose from. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed May 2014

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Houston, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

The walls are paper thin - ask to be located away from the elevator if possible. Cleanliness of the rooms could definitely be better - chunks of food were stuck to the carpet and I didn't feel comfortable being in the bathroom with bare feet. Breakfast was the best part of the hotel. Not just continental type breakfast - but it also included hot food as well.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Jourdanton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

Best hotel in Jourdanton without a doubt. Clean, new, and staff was great. I have stayed at a few other hotels in Jourdanton/Pleasanton and this is by far the best and most quite hotel out of all of them.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

san antonio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

Having been in many La Quinta hotels, I must say, this is the number one on my list. After traveling all over the state on Texas, this new hotel accommodations are second to none. The breakfast ( beginning at 0300 hrs for the oil field workers) was over the top, with food and service Thanks

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Shaunak P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn and Suites Jourdanton, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
John W,

Thank you so much for the kind words!

We are very understanding of the schedules the men in the oil field have and want to do our best to make their stay with us easy and comfortable.

Along with the 3am breakfast we also cater to their housekeeping needs based on their schedule so that they have a nice clean room everyday.

The state of Texas is huge and to get a compliment like this is even bigger!

Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

I found everything to be excellent.I will stay there again.Probably real soon.Staff is wonderful and rooms are great.Business or pleasure-it's a great place to stay.All of the staff were very helpful and attentive,some actually went beyond.I will surely stay there again.I stay alot at La Quinta Inns,this stay has been wonderful since it was my home away from home.Hope they keep up the great work.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Shaunak P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn and Suites Jourdanton, responded to this review, April 11, 2014
I was once told that if you strive for perfection you'll reach excellence and that's our philosophy at our hotel.

It is so very good to hear that we took such good care of you.

The staff has a real solid understanding of our clientele and truly wants to take care of their needs.

I hope that in the near future you will return and we will have the opportunity to WOW you again!

Thank you.
Aransas Pass
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

La Quinta in Jourdanton was in a great vicinity & the staff (Ashley & Jessica) were awesome.
Everyone from the front desk to the housekeeping & complimentary breakfast preps were just as friendly as could be. Made you feel as if you knew them & that is what making the stay there so comforting. The beds were comfortable as well & I could not believe the size of the romms they were so nice. I will definetly be back and stay there again & recommend to all my family & freinds. The weekend stay their was just fantastic!

Room Tip: We were are on the third floor & everything was nice, cool and quiet in our room. No complaints...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Ashley and Jessica are absolutely hitting out of the park on service and it's so great to hear people are noticing!

The staff in general are working so hard to provide excellence in service and we are striving to maintain that at all times.

I look forward to your next visit when we can WOW you again!

Thank you.

Been to La Quinta Inn and Suites Jourdanton? Share your experiences!