You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jourdanton-Pleasanton to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jourdanton-Pleasanton
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Jourdanton
San Antonio, Texas
“Pleasant stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

I've stayed at a lot hotels & this is my favorite one. They've got just about everything you could want down to the best beds/pillows, great shower, & fair prices. Plenty of cable tv & a food bar & free happy hour. What more could you want? Stay here, you won't regret it.

• Stayed February 2014
Valley H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jourdanton-Pleasanton, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
The staff at the Holiday Inn Express Jourdanton would like to thank you for taking the time to give us positive feedback. We appreciate all of the reviews we receive. Hopefully we are your choice of stay when you are in the Pleasanton/Jourdanton area. Sincerely, Mary E Gaitan General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

All staff where very nice and eager to help with any concerns. The rooms where very clean and also the faculty where always bringing what me and my family needed . The staff brang towels fast when ever we needed them. There was really no complaints on my part. Will recommend to friend and family

• Stayed August 2013
Valley H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jourdanton-Pleasanton, responded to this review, September 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your stay was here with us. We appreciate your postive feedback. We hope that we are your choice of stay in your future stays in our area.
McAllen, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

Great stay and great value. I really enjoyed my experience here, very nice and friendly staff. Hotel was very clean and new. I would really recommend this hotel to everyone. A++ experience! We had no problems and nothing bad to say. RG

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Valley H, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jourdanton-Pleasanton, responded to this review, September 22, 2013
RickyG, Thank you for letting us know how we are doing. We appreciate your feedback. Hopefully we are your choice of stay the next time you are in the Jourdanton/Pleasanton area.
Richmond, Virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

Stay in this hotel for a week for bussines. I made reservation for five rooms and had agree with the special rate they gave. Upon arrival my rate changed to a better rate for all the rooms I booked. The manager, Mary said she will make sure all reflect the same rate.
2 days later I was notified by my coworker they charged different rate. The whole group checked their rate that evening and Mary said it will be straight when we check out. The next day the front loby guy said the rate still the same and he will make chabges. That afternoon we checked again and still all over the place. The lady at front loby then call Mary and was able to fix the rate. Friday morning when we about to check out,
We have a bill cost $900 for 4 night stay in one room and $230 for another room. They say Mary not available until 3 hours later and we have to wait. We need to go back home and catch flight from san antonio. I will not stay in this hotel again. A new hampton is across the srreet. I will try to go there next time.

• Stayed June 2013
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jourdanton-Pleasanton, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Dear deb-5584

Pam G
New Braunfels, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

I stay at HIE hotels more the 75 nights per year, and was dissipointed in this one. Of course the price is very high because of demand in the area, I understand how that works. But when I pay super high rates, I expect to get some value. The lobby is not welcoming at all, the walls in my bathroom were dirty, and the towels didn't appear clean. There was a musty odor everywhere, and the bed was not comfortable. This place has potential, but needs work if they want to stay competitive. One positive aspect is that the girls at the front desk were very attentive and polite.

• Stayed May 2013
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jourdanton-Pleasanton, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Dear Michael B,

Thank you for your feedback. It is pleasant to know that you found our front desk staff service commendable. We strive to provide the best possible service and experience and it is always great to hear from our guests on how we are doing. We deeply regret the dissatisfaction of your stay especially with the poor housekeeping service received and room accommodations not being at par with your expectations. Your comments have been documented and will be forwarded to the appropriate departments for necessary actions.

Los Angeles, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

First, let me say that people just do not get it...tripling the price of the hotel because of the oil and fracking companies is raping the public. Sooner or later that cost is passed on to all of us. The hotel was over 200 dollars and it was not a crown plaza. The staff is friendly but they do not pay attention to the front as they should. Two people should be working the desk at all times. The business center is a very small room with 1 computer that is outdated and slow! The breakfast was good and the lady in charge was very nice. I saw NO security. Several times I had to wait for a few minutes for someone to come to the front desk. Room was clean. I like the fact that they had coffee available most of the day.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jourdanton-Pleasanton, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Dear AlmostFamousRocker,

Thank you for your recent comments about our Hotel. I am glad to know you like the breakfast served. Please accept my apologies for falling short of your expectations especially if you felt you did not get a good value for your stay as well as for some aspects of hotel amenities. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations as well as competitive rates to the area. Your comments will be passed to the appropriate department. We always welcome opportunity to improve. Hope to see you again soon.

Oklahoma
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

We got in really late and were thankful to find a hotel with a room available. Tons of oilfield workers staying from San Antonio to the Mexican border and few hotels with rooms. This hotel wasn't bad. It was clean and the staff was friendly. Maybe it's gone downhill since August '11, but when I stayed there, it was nice. (Sorry this review is so late. I did write down my notes at the time though.) Bathroom was clean, with no bad smells. Bed was comfortable and clean. I always check for bedbugs and didn't see any.
The price was pretty high compared to other HIX that we've stayed at. I'm thinking they're being greedy because of all of the oilfield activity. But if you check any other hotels in the area, anywhere south of San Antonio along I-35, they are all higher than average. I'm thinking for the same reason. Not cool.

Room Tip: Make sure you make a reservation early! Almost all of the hotels are booked up solid because of the...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jourdanton-Pleasanton, responded to this review, September 6, 2012
Dear GoSeeNow,

Thank you for your recent comments about our Hotel. We are pleased you were happy with the room accommodations and hotel staff services received. Our hotel is very proud of its level of service, cleanliness and quality of its product and we strive to provide competitive rates within the area. Please accept my apologies for falling short of your expectations. I'm deeply sorry you found our room rates less than satisfactory. I have noted you valuable comments and I will make sure that this will be looked into and be forwarded to the departments involved. I appreciate your feedback as this is our best resource for improving guest services. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

IHGCare

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jourdanton-Pleasanton? Share your experiences!