“Wonderful Place” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Delta Street Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Jefferson
Delta Street Inn
You added Delta Street Inn to your Saves list
206 East Delta Street, Jefferson, TX 75657   |
Ranked #2 of 27 Jefferson B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Houston, Texas
“Wonderful Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2010

Beautiful and comfortable place to stay with wonderful hosts. We will definitely return again and again.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Paris texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2010

Had not stayed at the Delta Street Inn before in Jefferson. We stayed at many other inns in Jefferson. This one was really nice. Really clean, quiet rooms. The inside had been redone in 2006 and everything was really nice. We also enjoyed our night out on the gazebo. One nice advantage is we did not have to park out on the street. We were able to park onsite. Our bed was very nice and the breakfast was really good consisting of blueberry pancakes. There is no question we would stay there again, in fact we want to come back and enjoy one of their rooms with an outdoor balcony.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
shreveport, la
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2010

My hubby and I spent one nite at this b & b for our 22nd anniversary. The inn is beautiful, very cozy and relaxing. This being our first b & b experience, we weren't sure what to expect, but we were so impressed we are already planning another trip! The rooms are tastefully decorated and the bed was comfortable. Hubby did complain about the tiny tv in our room, but we didn't come to watch tv anyway so no big deal for me. Breakfast was good, too. Fresh fruit, egg dish, sausage, potatoes and biscuits with jam. The innkeepers were away but the subs were great (thanks Wanda & Jerry!) Jefferson is a quaint little town with some interesting places to see but much of it closes down by 5 on Saturday, so next time we will spend Friday night there and spend Saturday morning exploring (instead of a Saturday nite stay). We did eat at the Hamburger Store and enjoyed it...try the chicken fried steak...so good!! And give the Delta Street Inn a try. I'm sure you'll love it!

• Stayed September 2010
Antlers, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2010

The Delta Steet Inn was the perfect place to stay on our 16 wedding anniversary weekend. Everything could not have been better. From the hospitality of the inn keepers to the charming rooms and relaxing porches. I definetly recomend this place to anyone!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Longview, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2010

My wife and I traveled to Jefferson, TX to celebrate our 6th anniversary. We stayed at the Delta Street Inn and had a great experience. Good hospitality and the breakfast Pam prepared both mornings was excellent. Thanks for a relaxing weekend!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Dallas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2010

The house was lovely. The rooms were a good size and very clean. My problem was with the lady of the house. Not unfriendly, just not friendly... at all. Very much the business woman. All business, no warmth. This woman needs to go back to corporate America. My guess is that all the people on tripadvisor that are raving about this place, just dealt with the husband (who is a sweetheart) and luckily never saw the wife.
We won't be back.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
deltastreetinn, Owner at Delta Street Inn, responded to this review, August 20, 2010
I try to spend leisure time with all of our guests as time will allow but when we have a house full of guests, as we did most days this summer, my leisure time is very limited. Believe me; I would like nothing better than kick back and just visit will all of our wonderful guests without thinking about all the jobs that need to be done. I love the bed and breakfast business and l truly enjoy visiting with our guests. One of the best rewards of this business is that we have developed lasting friendships with some of our guests. I wouldn’t change jobs for anything.
Most morning after I prepare breakfast I try to visit with our guests before everyone leaves the dining room. I apologize for not being friendly with the reviewer. I just wish I knew this while she was visiting so I could apologize to her in person.
Denton, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2010

After forty five years of marriage, this was our first experience at a B&B. Not knowing what to look for or expect, we looked at the reviews of several B&B's in Jefferson. After reading those written about Delta Street Inn, we decided this would be the place to go for our initiation. Wow!! Pam and Bob are the best. The room was just perfect. We chose room with the balcony. We enjoyed sitting out there in the evening and also having a cup of the great coffee in the early morning. The real treat was Pam's fantastic breakfast each morning. Our server at breakfast (Bob) was very good, too. He never let your coffee cup go dry. Having Pam and Bob's little Heidi (dachshund) around was special for us because we had left our two miniature pinschers at home. When we return to Jefferson for another get away, we will surely stay at Delta Street Inn.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Delta Street Inn? Share your experiences!