“Great Experience!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Delta Street Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Jefferson
Delta Street Inn
You added Delta Street Inn to your Saves list
206 East Delta Street, Jefferson, TX 75657   |
Ranked #2 of 27 Jefferson B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cleburne, Texas, United States
“Great Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

I found Delta Street Inn as I was driving through Jefferson looking at another bed and breakfast place. I was drawn to the clean-cut lawn, home and surroundings, telling me that they take very good care of the exterior parts of their bed and breakfast, suggesting the same for their guests. Bob and Pam's prices were very fair. As soon as they found out I was a vegetarian with allergies to milk they accommodated me immediately, even as I had not asked for that.

They are both warm and gracious hosts and I would highly recommend them and I would stay there again on any other trips in the area. It was a blessing to find them and enjoy their warm, friendly hospitality. And I would highly recommend them to to others, without hesitation.

Sincerely, Paul Coneff

Room Tip: They have queen and king size beds and rooms, depending on what is the best fit for your stay and th...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
deltastreetinn, Owner at Delta Street Inn, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
We are so glad that you found us, it was great meeting and visiting with you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Beardstown, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Delta Street Inn was clean, comfortable, and very relaxing. Breakfasts were outstanding, and hospitality was warm and welcoming. Small refrigerator in the breakfast room with water and cold soft drinks was a wonderful added value to the reasonable price of the room. My whole family stayed the weekend, and all praised the B&B. Also beautiful grounds and a quiet setting in an interesting, historic little town.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
It was a real pleasure meeting you and your family. We are glad that you all had a great time. Thanks for the wonderful review.
Plano
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

My wife and I just got back from a wonderful trip to Jefferson, Texas and the Delta Street Inn. We have stayed in B & Bs all over the country and this one ranks right up with the best. The owners Pam and Bob really make you feel at home. From the fresh baked cookies and cold drinks during the day to the wonderful breakfasts each morning, you can really see that they enjoy what they are doing.
We stayed in Room 3 on the second level and it was great. We had our own porch which was very relaxing. There are games to play and the wi-fi worked great.
It is about a ten minute walk to where all the restaurants are but you could drive in about 2 minutes.
I would highly recommend the Delta Street Inn

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Thanks so much for staying with us this summer. We are very pleased that you had a great time. We hope that you return again someday.
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

I am a clean freak, and I have stayed at Delta Street Inn the last two summers because it is, by far, the cleanest B & B I have ever stayed in (and I want to be clear that I travel many different places in a year). Bob and Pam are the perfect hosts. The rooms are spacious; the meals are delicious; and the service is second to none! This is my first and last choice of where to stay in the Jefferson/Marshall area. I think what I love even more is the fact that Bob and Pam make it a point to sit down and offer helpful advice on where to eat, what to do, and what to see. They are like a personal concierge service! I love their home, and I love their hospitality!

Room Tip: All the rooms are excellent. We have stayed in room 1 and 4, and I think I like 4 the best.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thanks for staying with us again this summer and we hope to see you again next summer.
Naples, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Could not be more pleased with our stay with these wonderful hosts. This old and comfortable home has been magnificently transformed in to a very, very comfortable Bed and Breakfast. The grounds are nice and every thing is fairly close by. Breakfast was great. Service was outstanding. Folks made us feel at home even during stressful weather this Spring.

Room Tip: All the rooms look very nice. We got the one with the tub and enjoyed the comfort of this.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Austin, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

Delta Street is just far enough from the restaurants to walk off a few calories. What a lovely neighborhood for exploring. Very beautiful property with expert hospitality via owners Pam and Bob! We would definitely return.

• Stayed May 2013
Burleson, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

Just returned home from a great stay in Jefferson. Delta Street Inn was a great experience, the home was beautiful, Pam & Bob, the owners made you feel right at home.... The porches are great. rooms are big, beds were great and the breakfast was yummy!! Nice location in town on a quite street but close to all activities. We will be back

Room Tip: Rooms with the balconies are great
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Delta Street Inn? Share your experiences!