“We felt welcome and at home.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Delta Street Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Jefferson
Delta Street Inn
You added Delta Street Inn to your Saves list
206 East Delta Street, Jefferson, TX 75657   |
Ranked #2 of 27 Jefferson B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“We felt welcome and at home.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2011

Bob and Pam made us feel so welcome in their home, and it's such a beautiful place to stay! We loved that Delta St was easy to find, with plenty of parking and enough land around it to really stretch your legs. Each breakfast was filling, well prepared and tasty, plus the extra snacks - available throughout the day - were an added bonus. This was out first stay at a bed and breakfast in Jefferson and it was absolutely delightful!

Room Tip: Book early if you want a room with a balcony!
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Bird Island, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2011

I enjoyed my stay at this charming, comforatable inn. The food was great, and the hosts were gracious. Jefferson is a wonderful, historic town that is fun to explore. The area Lake and Bayou tours are well worth taking in.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2011

not a frequent b&b travelor, but it certainly met my expectations. very nice location, great house, nice rooms, and great host. The breakfast is a winner as well.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2011

This was our first stay at a B&B, and we booked it solely on the great TripAdvisor reviews. Now, after an amazing long weekend at the Delta Street Inn, I'm thrilled to be adding my own glowing report. Bob and Pam are warm and engaging hosts who make the job seem effortless, even though it's clear that a lot of hard work goes into every guest's stay. And Pam's delicious breakfasts made me want to go right back upstairs and curl up in my comfy bed for a mid-morning nap after every morning meal! The location of the inn is perfect, too...it's far enough away from the main downtown grid to be quiet and serene, but close enough for a leisurely stroll to a shop or restaurant if you'd rather enjoy the walk. I'll be looking for any and every excuse to come back!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
Mauriceville, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2011

What a lovely place to stay, Delta Street Inn. Bob and Pam are exceptional hosts at their B&B. The rooms are charming, the breakfast is great, and the informative information that they helped us with during our visit was appreciated.
Jefferson, Tx. is a great place to visit,or reside.
Thank you for making our anniversary "One To Remember".
Tim & Christine Green
Mauriceville, Tx.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Melbourne
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2011

I had a few days off after doing some work in Dallas and decided to see nearby Caddo Lake. The town of Jefferson seemed to offer some history and charm, and Delta St Inn did not disappoint. Its renovated on the inside, but keeps the historic charm. I booked over the phone the night before, and Bob was very friendly and informative over the phone. Warm tones greeted me as I stepped into the house, and I thoroughly enjoyed my 2 nights stay. PAm made breakfast of ham scrambled eggs and pancakes, and was ever accomodating as to what time breakfast was being serve. Bed was comfortable and shower hot. 2 of the most important things for me!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled solo
Arlington, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2011

My husband, Anthony and I came to Jefferson as a birthday getaway for me and stayed at the Delta Street Inn. Bob and Pam were so down to earth and such a delight to meet. Our room was beautiful and the food was to die for. We hated that we were only staying for 2 nights.
We definitely recommend this Bed and Breakfast for anyone who is looking to go to Jefferson for a getaway of their own.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Delta Street Inn? Share your experiences!