My husband and I went to Dallas and Irving to do some shopping and meet up with my Son and future daughter inlaw in June 2013 and decided to spend the night. We decided to stay at the Ramada in Irving, Tx by the airport. We where very pleased with our stay. The air conditioning was wonderful the room was very cold (the way we like it) and front desk staff was so sweet and friendly. Granted the hotel is not new but it was very clean. Its in a nice area of Irving and NEVER did I hear the airplane going over the hotel when inside,(which I would have thought that I would have with it being so close to the airport). We will definitely be going back to stay again, and so will my son and future daughter inlaw, which they too had their own room and was pleased with it also.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Dfw Airport North Irving Hotel Irving
- Ramada Dfw Airport North Irving Hotel
- Ramada Irving
- Irving Ramada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly remodeled Quality Inn & Suites DFW Airport( formerly Ramada ). Located just 2 miles from the north exit of Dallas Ft. Worth International Airport, the Ramada is on Highway 114 East at Esters Blvd., the second exit east of DFW. The DFW Freeport is the hotel backyard - companies such as American Honda, Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation, Mitsubishi, Canon, Allstate, American Home Mortgage, Computer Sciences Corporation, DeVry University, Northrop Grumman, Wendys International are our neighbors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Tingo, HotelsClick, Otel, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.