“Basic place but met all our needs” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #31 of 76 hotels in Irving
Webster, NY
“Basic place but met all our needs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

Easy to find. Nice enough hotel. The bed was comfy but the room was on the small side. The whole place was clean but worn looking. Front desk staff very friendly. We had no problem checking in late at night. Breakfast was basic but nice.

We had a reasonable stay at a great price for a short post flight overnight.

Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
DFWnorth, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 27, 2013
Thank you for giving us a valuable feedback on your recent stay in Ramada DFW North. Please know that your feedback is very important to us to improve our services. I am glad that you had no problem in finding the hotel and was efficient checking in. The building itself is old but we try to maintain the cleanliness as much as we can. Thank you once again for your time and business. We hope to see you back in future soon.

315 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Anacortes
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

I stay here often and apriciate the professional and friendly staff. They really try to make you feel welcome, from bottled water to airport transportation. Rooms are well equipped, beds comfortable and linens are good quality. Denny's across the street but the Ramada breakfast is well stocked.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you for reviewing us here on Trip advisor. We are glad to know that you enjoyed your recent stay at Ramada DFW North. We appreciate and value your feedback as we use it to adjust and seek constant improvements. We try to make all our guest feel welcomed and comfortable. We hope to see you back again in future.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

We happened to reach the hotel without prior booking.. Staff was very welcoming and friendly. Rooms are good with amenities dish as microwave and fridge and ours also had a cooking range. Water is hot unlike in other motels where the shower starts to become cold after a while. The rates are very reasonable.
I would definitely go there again.
Sam.

• Stayed April 2013
DFWnorth, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 7, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful review of Ramada DFW North. We are glad to know you enjoyed your recent stay and you took advantage of some of the amenities that we had to provide. Please know that your feedback is very valuable to us. Thank You once again for staying with us and we hope to see you back soon.
Fort Worth
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

My significant other and I spent time here for spring break, and I even cashed in some of my points for this stay. Unfortunately, for my 4 night stay, I didn't even earn points. The a/c was loud and had an odor every time I turned it on. The housekeeping staff had negative things say every time they saw my partner and me. I speak at an intermediate level of Spanish, and I understand 3 different dialects of it as well. I requested that housekeeping change the linen on our bed while we were out. I took all the towels and linen and placed them in a pile on the floor near the front door. When we returned I looked at the sheets on the made bed and noticed that they were the same sheets from the floor. How did I know? I had cut a little of my hair that morning and the sheets had my hair on them from the floor. I explained this to the front desk attendant and all she could offer was a dry apology, more sheets, and blankets that had odors. The gentleman at the desk became annoyed because every blanket he gave me with an odor, I gave back. We were cold that night because there were no more clean blankets. I changed my own bed and slept with a pile of dirty sheets on the floor. The next morning I asked to speak with the housekeeping supervisor to explain what happened. The supervisor was the housekeeper on our floor that morning. She tried to argue with me that she didn't use the same sheets even going as far as to yell at me. I told her in Spanish to let her know that I understood what she and her employees were saying about my companion and me. Let me say that I am not against any person because of their color, but I am not a fool to think that people do not still judge people based on obvious differences. I am a senior in college and my companion is a proud member of the United States Army. She does not speak Spanish and I refused to tell her how rude these housekeepers were because I didn't want to ruin her break. It was very rude for those ladies to speak the way they did about us and they are not even full citizens of THIS country. My partner sacrifices AND fights for THEIR freedom also!!! So it is very insulting for them to speak of people they do not know because they feel they are better than us because we are black? I will not return to this hotel ever again for any reason and would appreciate a refund of points and/or money.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank You for taking your time out of your busy schedule and reviewing our hotel. We apologize about the inconveniences you had during your stay and it was less than satisfactory. We appreciate and value your feedback as we use it to adjust and seek constant improvements.

Please accept my apologies for the less than perfect experience you've had. I am sorry to read that we don't seem to be able to provide the right level of service, value and that the product and layout is not what suits your needs.
However, I had my housekeeping supervisor working on that day and she personally changed your bedsheets and everything seemed perfectly fine, and she was not yelling, she was just trying to tell you about the situation.
Also, I am sorry if the housekeeping staffs made you feel difficult but we want to let you know that most of the staffs are full citizens of this country and they are not against anyone or not being racist.
We work hard at training our staff to be extremely service oriented and I will certainly use your feedback to improve on it.

I thank you again for your feedback and I remain available should you need anything in the future as I would be happy to assist you.

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!