“Friendly Hotel....” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #55 of 77 Hotels in Irving
Houston, TX
“Friendly Hotel....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

This hotel is a very friendly, customer service oriented hotel. I stay at this hotel on a weekly basis for my job and I have enjoyed the customer service I have received weekly. The workers Pregati, Jenny, and Amrita are very sweet and they are always willing to help me. They are not only friendly, but they are eager to resolve any issues that may come along and provide me with answers to all my questions.... I would be happy to recommend this hotel and it's staff to anyone!!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
DFWnorth, Manager at Quality Inn DFW-Airport, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are glad to know that you have enjoyed your stay at Ramada. Our team takes pride in helping guests and they are an important assets to the hotel. I will definitely pass your message to my staffs. We hope to see you again if your travels bring you back to Dallas. Thank you once again for staying with us and recommending our hotel.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

This hotel had such a friendly staff and was willing to bend over backwards to help with anything you needed. I've been to many hotels and this one defiantly had the nicest staff, and they weren't just trying to kiss up, they were very genuine. I'm glad that on my business trip to Dallas I chose this hotel. The rooms are very clean and mine had a small kitchenette which came in handy. I would recommend this hotel to any and everyone going to visit Dallas. :-)

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you Ms. Michelle for such a nice review. Our team takes great pride in keeping a clean suite for our guests, enabling them to return to an open and relaxing environment. We are glad to hear you were able to make the most of your trip and take advantage of some of the amenities that we have to provide. We cannot thank you enough for recommending our hotel and we definitely hope to see you soon in the future.
Okotoks, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

I recently had a chance to stop over in Dallas at the Ramada near the DFW airport. It is a nice, clean, quiet hotel with a great location. I was completely impressed by the friendly and over the top helpful staff. I look forward to stopping by on my return.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
We are thrilled to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and cannot wait to assist you after you come back from your trip. We are happy to know that you were really impressed with our staffs and found them helpful, which is something our staff does best. Thank you once again for choosing and staying with us.