“So so experience” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #52 of 76 Hotels in Irving
SAINT LOUIS
“So so experience”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Van service from DFW to Hotel takes forever. From call to arriving, it is an hour. The hotel is 10 minutes from DFW. Way too long to subject guests to waiting. Not acceptable service. Then get my room, which the fridge & microwave didn't work. Had to move to another room. Next morning saw bugs on wall in room. Not a good experience on this stay.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

DFWnorth, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 27, 2013
I want to begin by thanking you for your valuable feedback regarding our hotel, and our services. We apologize that your recent stay was less than satisfactory. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we appreciate your feedback about the van service and the bug in the room. However, we have already called our pest control and have them check the property. Also, regarding the shuttle service, we had a meeting with the van owner and we hope the shuttle service improves. Since you are one of our valuable guests, we would like to provide you with a complimentary room for your next visit.
I sincerely regret that we have not recently exceeded your expectations, but I can assure you that we will use your valuable feedback to improve our products and services in the future. We really hope you give us another chance to serve you and hope to see you again. Please do not hesitate to call me for the reservation at 972-929-0066. Thank You.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
McAllen, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

It has been my experience that it's best to stick to what I already know and I always get the best of attention at this place, the staff go out of their way to accomodate me and my guests. The hotel is convienant to downtown and airports. The suites are reasonable and very clean. I go to Dallas once a month for business and I go straight to the hotel where is my home in Dallas. Thanks George, it's been a real pleasant experience staying at Ramada.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank You very much for reviewing our hotel and sharing your wonderful experience on TripAdvisor. We are glad you enjoyed your stay at Ramada. Our location provides guests convenient access to DFW airport. All of our staff members work hard to make every stay effortless for guests. We really hope to see you back again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We stayed at this great hotel as we have in the past, and they exceeded our expectations AGAIN. The reception staff, housekeeping, and breakfast staff are all very professional and helpful to us and other travelers. George the manager of the property as either chosen his staff well, trained them to exceed customers expectations or manages well, perhaps all of them because it shows ! The rooms are always clean and comfortable bedding and breakfast is nutritious and tasty. The shuttle to the airport is wonderful. We highly recommend your staying here when traveling in our great state.
KEEP UP THE FABULOUS CUSTOMER SERVICE. Diane

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at Ramada DFW North. Our business is all about our guests and we want our guests to be happy all the time whether be it by our customer service or with the cleanliness of the hotel. I will certainly share your messages with my hotel staffs and they are our asset of the hotel. We really appreciate you choosing us again and again when you have a choice with other hotels in the surroundings. Thank you once again for staying with us and we hope to see you in future.
Caddo Mills, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

I stay at this property weekly close to my job..The people are very friendly and the rooms are very clean and comfterable beds.. The lobby and breakfast. This is a convient and close to restaraunts, airport and other businesses. Thanks Amarita...

From

Vickie Jones Bailey

Room Tip: contact the hotel they are friendly and will work with you.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Thank You Ms. Vicky for sharing your experience with us and we are always glad to see back in our hotel. Our hotel is conveniently located near the DFW airport and there is a Denny's across the street, a restaurant and a bar, and a gas station next door to us. Our staff works hard to make each and every stay completely effortless. Thank you once again for choosing our hotel and we hope to see you back again.
Cumming, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

I have been so pleased with my stays at this Ramada. The front desk staff couldnt have been nicer. I was offered water upon check in and made to feel so welcome. The rooms were very clean and the beds very comfortable. The free breakfast is very good and has many healthy selections included.Also very important to me is the reliabilty of the shuttle to the airport and it has been excellent.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
We are delighted to know that you have enjoyed your each and every stay here at Ramada and we are glad to know that our hotel makes you feel like your home. Thank you for sharing your wonderful experiences with us and we hope to see you back again.
Irving, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Due to my work, I travel to many places and have stayed at many high standing hotels around the globe. But since last year, I decided to keep my all life quite simple as much I can...

This time I just had the privilege of staying at this excellent value hotel and was just captivated even though at first while getting off my vehicle I was a bit skeptical. Oh, I wasn't looking for marble walls or amazing landscape around or let alone a great restaurant with delight servings. Well, as soon I walked in I was greeted so warmly I recall at the front desk by the manager in person and the personnel, specially the courtesy and professionalism of Pragati and the very helpful gentleman who always proposed me a bottle of water, and of course Meena B. (front office Manager) and George himself always very welcoming. All the staff put you at ease day in day out, night in night out. They are just so caring. The ladies for room service are the best I came to know, they always kept a genuine smile as they constantly service properly my room for my extended stay (close to a month). The maintenance guys are just as cordial.

The place needless to say is surprisingly pretty clean, quiet and relaxing. Fresh smell in the nice room. So appealing for a hotel of this class as not so often expected! Yes, you'll notice however the engines roar of airplanes on final or departing but this a very minor annoyance after all. The hotel is located North of the city of Irving and East of DFW airport. The rates are I believe among the best around considering the proximity of the airport, and even reasonably better for a relatively long stay.

Complementary continental breakfast is served every day from 6:00 to 9:00. Honestly, my personal experience at this cool hotel has been wonders. I won't hesitate to come back and recommend it to my colleagues and everyone who's looking for a great place at a decent price to stay.

Omer

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
We are glad you enjoyed your stay here at Ramada DFW North. Thank You for the wonderful compliments and we really appreciate you taking your timeout of your busy schedule to review our hotel. We feel our staff is our most important asset and I will definitely pass your message to all my staffs. We try to find ways that we can make each guest's stay special. Please know that your feedback is very important to us and we really hope to see you again in the future.
Irving, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

I checked into the Ramada Inn in Irving, TX when I delivered a vehicle for a leasing company and was surprised by the affordabiltiy and the value I received. Upon check-in the staff and management were very helpful and courteous. Even allowing me to wait for my transportation out of the area after check-out. The breakfast was a complete continental breakfast including two fruits, bagels, toast, muffins, eggs, yogurt, waffels, orange juice, apple juice, and coffee w/ flavored creamers. The amentities included Airport Shuttle Service, faxing, copying, and wi-fi. The rooms had large comfortable beds with a very comfortable mattress and bedding. The rooms included large comfortable chairs and foot stools; a oak desk with a leather office chair; a large oak dresser with a large Television and a bed side table with plenty of light.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
DFWnorth, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 3, 2013
Thank you for a wonderful compliment regarding the hotel. We really appreciate you taking time out of our busy schedule and giving us a valuable feedback. Our business is all about our guests and we want our guests to be happy all the time whether be it by our customer service or with the cleanliness of the hotel. Thank you once again for staying with us and we hope to see you back in future.

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!