“Ramada property” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #43 of 76 Hotels in Irving
Caddo Mills, Texas
“Ramada property”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

I stay at this property weekly close to my job..The people are very friendly and the rooms are very clean and comfterable beds.. The lobby and breakfast. This is a convient and close to restaraunts, airport and other businesses. Thanks Amarita...

From

Vickie Jones Bailey

Room Tip: contact the hotel they are friendly and will work with you.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
DFWnorth, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 27, 2013
Thank You Ms. Vicky for sharing your experience with us and we are always glad to see back in our hotel. Our hotel is conveniently located near the DFW airport and there is a Denny's across the street, a restaurant and a bar, and a gas station next door to us. Our staff works hard to make each and every stay completely effortless. Thank you once again for choosing our hotel and we hope to see you back again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Cumming, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

I have been so pleased with my stays at this Ramada. The front desk staff couldnt have been nicer. I was offered water upon check in and made to feel so welcome. The rooms were very clean and the beds very comfortable. The free breakfast is very good and has many healthy selections included.Also very important to me is the reliabilty of the shuttle to the airport and it has been excellent.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
We are delighted to know that you have enjoyed your each and every stay here at Ramada and we are glad to know that our hotel makes you feel like your home. Thank you for sharing your wonderful experiences with us and we hope to see you back again.
Irving, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Due to my work, I travel to many places and have stayed at many high standing hotels around the globe. But since last year, I decided to keep my all life quite simple as much I can...

This time I just had the privilege of staying at this excellent value hotel and was just captivated even though at first while getting off my vehicle I was a bit skeptical. Oh, I wasn't looking for marble walls or amazing landscape around or let alone a great restaurant with delight servings. Well, as soon I walked in I was greeted so warmly I recall at the front desk by the manager in person and the personnel, specially the courtesy and professionalism of Pragati and the very helpful gentleman who always proposed me a bottle of water, and of course Meena B. (front office Manager) and George himself always very welcoming. All the staff put you at ease day in day out, night in night out. They are just so caring. The ladies for room service are the best I came to know, they always kept a genuine smile as they constantly service properly my room for my extended stay (close to a month). The maintenance guys are just as cordial.

The place needless to say is surprisingly pretty clean, quiet and relaxing. Fresh smell in the nice room. So appealing for a hotel of this class as not so often expected! Yes, you'll notice however the engines roar of airplanes on final or departing but this a very minor annoyance after all. The hotel is located North of the city of Irving and East of DFW airport. The rates are I believe among the best around considering the proximity of the airport, and even reasonably better for a relatively long stay.

Complementary continental breakfast is served every day from 6:00 to 9:00. Honestly, my personal experience at this cool hotel has been wonders. I won't hesitate to come back and recommend it to my colleagues and everyone who's looking for a great place at a decent price to stay.

Omer

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
We are glad you enjoyed your stay here at Ramada DFW North. Thank You for the wonderful compliments and we really appreciate you taking your timeout of your busy schedule to review our hotel. We feel our staff is our most important asset and I will definitely pass your message to all my staffs. We try to find ways that we can make each guest's stay special. Please know that your feedback is very important to us and we really hope to see you again in the future.
Irving, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

I checked into the Ramada Inn in Irving, TX when I delivered a vehicle for a leasing company and was surprised by the affordabiltiy and the value I received. Upon check-in the staff and management were very helpful and courteous. Even allowing me to wait for my transportation out of the area after check-out. The breakfast was a complete continental breakfast including two fruits, bagels, toast, muffins, eggs, yogurt, waffels, orange juice, apple juice, and coffee w/ flavored creamers. The amentities included Airport Shuttle Service, faxing, copying, and wi-fi. The rooms had large comfortable beds with a very comfortable mattress and bedding. The rooms included large comfortable chairs and foot stools; a oak desk with a leather office chair; a large oak dresser with a large Television and a bed side table with plenty of light.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
DFWnorth, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 3, 2013
Thank you for a wonderful compliment regarding the hotel. We really appreciate you taking time out of our busy schedule and giving us a valuable feedback. Our business is all about our guests and we want our guests to be happy all the time whether be it by our customer service or with the cleanliness of the hotel. Thank you once again for staying with us and we hope to see you back in future.
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

I've been traveling to Irving for work quite a bit lately and have stayed at this location at least on 7 or 8 different times, every single time I've showed up, even pretty late at time, I was greeted with a friendly smile. Speaking of staff, that's gotta be one of the things that I liked the most about this place. Every single one of the staff members have been really nice to me, special shout out to Pragati who's been a great ambassador for the hotel and made me feel pretty comfortable and right at home! I'd definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
DFWnorth, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Thank you sir for such a wonderful reviews. We are very delighted to hear that you have liked our hotel and have enjoyed your stay. We do take pride in our cleanliness and the staffs as they are the valuable assets of the hotel. Please know that your feedback is very valuable to us. We definitely hope you choose to stay with us again in the future.

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!