“MY OTHER HOME !” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #34 of 76 Hotels in Irving
WHITE HALL
“MY OTHER HOME !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

I have the pleasure of staying at the Ramada Irving quite often because of my work schedule. The entire staff is friendly and helpful, they really make you feel welcome there! The rooms are clean and comfortable, the free internet works good, the shuttle service is always on time. I have found my "other home" and it's employees to be absolutely fabulous.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
DFWnorth, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 16, 2012
Thank you Ms. Cheryl for making Ramada your "other home" . Please know that your reviews really means a lot to us. We are glad that you are taking the advantage of some of our amenities. I would definitely pass your messages to all my staffs and thanks them for their exemplary service towards their guests. We appreciate your business and for staying with us here in Ramada DFW North.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Texarkana, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012 via mobile

Top notch front desk staff that put an emphasis on pleasing their guests. An ample continental breakfast with over a three hour access window. The comfort and value are hard to beat. The manager, George, has maintained a professional staff since I began staying at this hotel.

• Stayed November 2012
Thank you for your wonderful words on our hotel. We feel our staff is our most important asset. Word of mouth is the best way to build a rapport with our clients and guests! We try to find ways that we can make each guest's stay special. We look forward to serve you in the future. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you back again and again.
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

Because of my travel schedule I have the opportunity to stay at the Ramada Irving quite frequently. I find the rooms very clean and comfortable. The beds and pillows are even more comfortable than my own at home. But my main draw is the friendliness and warmth of the staff who always make me feel at home. They are extremely accomodating.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank you Ms. Jacqueline for sharing your wonderful review here on Tripadvisor. The Management and Staff strive to make each guest feel at home and appreciated. Please know that we are always here to accommodate and make you feel comfortable like your "home". Thank you once again for staying with us and we hope to assist you in future.
Orlando, Florida, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

Was very pleased with my stay. Asked if I could get my white work shirt cleaned, and Anna from house keeping took my shirt, cleaned it herself in less than an hour, and wanted nothing in return..
Excellent service!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
DFWnorth, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
Thank you for the great words for our Housekeeper Supervisor. Ana is one of the valuable employees who goes above and beyond for our guests and is very accommodating. I will definitely share your experience and wonderful words with her. Thank you for choosing us and we hope to see you again.
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

I really enjoy staying at the Ramada. All the staff here are extremely friendly and will do everything they can to make your stay an enjoyable one. From check in all the way till check out, you are greeted with a smile. The housekeeping staff are very friendly and will keep your room impeccably clean. I highly recommend this hotel for everyone travelling. To all flight attendants that need a place to stay while you are in town, this is definitely the place to stay. I would just like to add in closing a huge "Thank You" to Pragati and Meena and all the staff for making my stays a wonderful experience here at the Ramada!

Rachel

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for reviewing our hotel and recommending us to your colleagues. We really appreciate all the flight attendants who chose to stay with us even though you have more options in choosing hotels. Our staffs are definitely the pride and the most valuable assets of the hotel. Thank you again for choosing us and we hope to see you again in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

My wife and I stayed at this hotel on both ends of our 10th anniversary trip to Jamaica. We were able to park our car for the week AND stay 2 nights for just about what it would have cost to JUST park our car at the airport. Great value! Great staff! Free and reliable Wi-Fi! Comfortable, clean, updated room with everything you need and an awesome chair and a half to relax in. As a matter of fact, my wife loved that chair SO much that she has me looking for one just like it for her birthday present coming up in a few weeks:) There are plenty of restaurants within a short drive and a Denny's right across the street. The complimentary shuttle to and from the airport was a great bonus - on time and right to/from your gate. In room coffee maker PLUS a nice breakfast in the lobby included in the (VERY reasonable) price of the room. We were on a schedule so we couldn't take a dip in the pool but it looked VERY inviting! You just can't go wrong staying at the Ramada on Esters Blvd.!

Room Tip: We were on the 3rd floor at the beginning of the trip and the 2nd floor on the return. Both were gr...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for a wonderful review on Tripadvisor. We are very delighted to hear that you have liked our hotel and have enjoyed your stay. We do take pride in our cleanliness and the staffs as they are the valuable assets of the hotel. Also, we are glad that you liked the chair and we the staffs of the hotel would like to gift you the chair if we can find one. Hope you come back and stay with us again.

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!