I was visiting a friend in Dallas. I found the hotel online, last minute. I stayed for 3 nights (friday, saturday, sunday). The cost was good cinsudering it was the weekend. The staff was friendly and available when I needed them. I was issued one key card which failed to work on the second day. I went back to the desk and the staff issued me two cards which both worked for the rest if my stay. The breakfast was basic. Self made waffles, boiled eggs, cereal, fruit, mini-toast, muffins, juice, bagels with cream cheese, instant oatmeal, coffee. The fitness center consists if three treadmills and one cycle machine. Not very impressive. There isn't much in walking distance. You would have to get a rental car it use a taxi. The bed was comfortable with plush pillows. I would stay here again since I just use the room for sleep.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Dfw Airport North Irving Hotel Irving
- Ramada Dfw Airport North Irving Hotel
- Ramada Irving
- Irving Ramada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly remodeled Quality Inn & Suites DFW Airport( formerly Ramada ). Located just 2 miles from the north exit of Dallas Ft. Worth International Airport, the Ramada is on Highway 114 East at Esters Blvd., the second exit east of DFW. The DFW Freeport is the hotel backyard - companies such as American Honda, Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation, Mitsubishi, Canon, Allstate, American Home Mortgage, Computer Sciences Corporation, DeVry University, Northrop Grumman, Wendys International are our neighbors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Choice Hotels, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.